Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

I say Im straight, I have no desire to have d*ck in my mouth at all.

However if your in a relationship with a pre-op and she plans on keeping her equipment, as one pre-op told me - "If you expect me to go down on you, you'll have to go down on me..."

In the bondaries of a relationship and the dynamics of dating T girls, I feel that's acceptable.

I don't think that makes me even bi-courious...

As a side-note in an around about way a woman I was interested in found out that I like T's and she was discusted by it, but she feels to need to ask me about it every so often.

Like I have changed or something... I think she's been watching Oprah and reading about Downlow brothers too much.

Professional Poster

Thats been my general reaction when ive discussed it with the mercifully few women i was stupid enough to bring the topic up too....>Total disgust and they probably think im gay now lol....

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    Thats been my general reaction when ive discussed it with the mercifully few women i was stupid enough to bring the topic up too....>Total disgust and they probably think im gay now lol....
    I'm lucky in that most of the women I know are gay anyway, so my dick, their dick, Dick Van Patten, Dick Cheney, whatever dick, just grosses them out.

Oddly, many of them have expressed an interest in dating T-girls (And I've known two that were in relationships with T-girls), so it just goes back to the unwritten rule that one has to be tad psycho to be a woman.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

I have NO interest in a TS's dick....I DONT want to be topped by a TS....all i need is a feminine, classy, passable TS...some good conversation, a BJ and to top her....and i dont consider myself gay or bi....i have no interest in men

Professional Poster

I find it wierd that most women I know, find TGs repulsive but the idea of 2 men together is hot in their minds? I've told one girl I know and she's a real close friend, she doesn't mind or get creeped out at all about it.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Help tell me whether I am gay, Bi sexual, straight??

Quote Originally Posted by philly
    Hey there

I am trying to work out which catagory I fit into as I am a bit confused as I have just had my first TS experience which I really enjoyed!!

These are my likes and dislikes...

1. I love girls
    2. I love pussy
    3. I love trannys
    4. I am not attracted to men
    5. I want to suck a big cock through a Gloryhole
    6. I do not want to have sex with a man (only trannies)

Can someone tell me whether they think I am Gay. Bi-sexual, Straight, confused or am I something else I have never heard of??

Would like to hear positive feedback please.

P.
    Totaly like you,exept for the sucking cock part

start with reading "admirer handbook" topic

"life is the difference between what you expect of it and the actual thing"

How about this? Who cares? If you like something go for it. Nothing wrong with the fact you like cock.

Junior Poster

I know I am definetly NOT atracted to men, but lets face it, if your straight buddies saw you going down on your tgirl, they may be slightly confused by her uber-hotness but they will definetly say your gay!

I struggle with what my friends would think, but the bottom line is we should not be afraid to enjoy what we love. I think its different because I only like femininity, but I do like everything about tgirls

Finally I believe if your girl is a tgirl you better treat her like a lady, like any genetic girl you would date.

dengoza

Platinum Poster

Dengoza, I suspect that if he hasn't figured it out yet, in the four months since the original question was posted, he need only consult the weekly threads started by rookies on the very same subject if he is still puzzled...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe