Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Default ...........................................

Last edited by LieutenantInnuendo; 10-19-2010 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Deleted

Veteran Poster

man made vagina? Never had it, never would want it. Not that there's anything wrong with it. From what I've heard, the functionality of fake vagina is a mixed bag.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Alright folks...... i have had the pleasure of breaking in a "man made" vagina, and yes she did have an orgasm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    man made vagina? Never had it, never would want it. Not that there's anything wrong with it. From what I've heard, the functionality of fake vagina is a mixed bag.
    Why even bother commenting then?

Yes girls can orgasm with post op vaginas. And no they are not fake, they are made from your real fucking skin that was a vagina in your moms womb anyways at some point before you were born. That goes for you too.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Luv me sum Amy Daly

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly View Post
    Why even bother commenting then?

Yes girls can orgasm with post op vaginas. And no they are not fake, they are made from your real fucking skin that was a vagina in your moms womb anyways at some point before you were born. That goes for you too.

Wait, the vagina was made in the womb? Or only the skin? I'm just curious. Honestly, I didn't mean to offend you and I sincerely apologize.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    Wait, the vagina was made in the womb? Or only the skin? I'm just curious. Honestly, I didn't mean to offend you and I sincerely apologize.
    i believe its something like all fetuses are female at one point and then get changed to male or what ever else during pregnancy. Thats what I mean. Vaginas are created from your own skin and parts. They are very much real.

Penile inversion is the most common surgical technique for genital reassignment used to construct a neo-vagina from a penis for trans women,
    The erectile tissue of the penis is removed, and the skin, with its blood and nerve supplies still attached is used to create a vestibule area and labia minora, and inverted into a cavity created in the pelvic tissue. Part of the tip (glans) of the penis, still connected to its blood and nerve supplies, is usually used to construct a clitoris; the urethra is shortened to end at a place that is appropriate for a female genital anatomy.
    so like it would be similar to rubbing their penis... iono same nerve endings..

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

If the surgical procedure was truly perfected, the procedure would be about as common as breast implants among TGs.
    I think there's something like a 65+% chance that a postop woman will never have a vaginal or clitoral orgasm.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    If the surgical procedure was truly perfected, the procedure would be about as common as breast implants among TGs.
    I think there's something like a 65+% chance that a postop woman will never have a vaginal or clitoral orgasm.
    thats mis information sir.dont throw out random stats