Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Enough BULLSHIT - here's some Brazilian-Transsexuals

Sick of the bullshit drama in here - racism on both sides of the fence, hypocrits calling some girls dudes or fags (here's the news...it's an industry secret but they're all born male!!!) and people delibrately trying to incite others (yeah I've done my share of the inciting).
    Jack off and relax.

Brazilian-Transsexuals.com - over 5 years old,the first Brazilian shemale site and the largest, operated from Brazil by Luiz Damazo and his lucious sidekick Domy, all English, worldwide contact details for the world's top shemale Brazilian models, updated weekly with 5 new sets and always a hardcore one, full screen videos, over a trillion (something like that) Gb of content - totally huge.

Join it from the link at the top of this page and help support HungAngels.com - keep this site free.
    SPECIAL OFFER FOR HUNGANGELS MEMBERS - only $24.99 a month AND NOT DRAMA GUARANTEE INCLUDED.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cla_ale068_169.jpg 
Views:	4061 
Size:	183.1 KB 
ID:	34188   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cla_ale024_176.jpg 
Views:	4065 
Size:	189.1 KB 
ID:	34189   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cla_ale005_764.jpg 
Views:	4071 
Size:	190.1 KB 
ID:	34190  

Sick of the bullshit drama in here - racism on both sides of the fence, hypocrits calling some girls dudes or fags (here's the news...it's an industry secret but they're all born male!!!) and people delibrately trying to incite others (yeah I've done my share of the inciting).
    Jack off and relax.

Brazilian-Transsexuals.com - over 5 years old,the first Brazilian shemale site and the largest, operated from Brazil by Luiz Damazo and his lucious sidekick Domy, all English, worldwide contact details for the world's top shemale Brazilian models, updated weekly with 5 new sets and always a hardcore one, full screen videos, over a trillion (something like that) Gb of content - totally huge.

Join it from the link at the top of this page and help support HungAngels.com - keep this site free.
    SPECIAL OFFER FOR HUNGANGELS MEMBERS - only $24.99 a month AND NOT DRAMA GUARANTEE INCLUDED.

Name:	cynthia_kelly2013_160.jpg 
Views:	4070 
Size:	175.5 KB 
ID:	34191   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cla_ale150_156.jpg 
Views:	4081 
Size:	211.6 KB 
ID:	34192   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cla_ale115_832.jpg 
Views:	4080 
Size:	200.1 KB 
ID:	34193  

Jack off and relax.

Name:	cynthia_kelly2053_310.jpg 
Views:	4073 
Size:	192.9 KB 
ID:	34194   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cynthia_kelly2038_405.jpg 
Views:	4062 
Size:	174.8 KB 
ID:	34195   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cynthia_kelly2032_184.jpg 
Views:	4081 
Size:	180.6 KB 
ID:	34196  

Jack off and relax.

Name:	dom_viv025_179.jpg 
Size:	178.8 KB 
ID:	34197   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dom_viv002_177.jpg 
Views:	4029 
Size:	187.7 KB 
ID:	34198   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cynthia_kelly2093_111.jpg 
Size:	194.7 KB 
ID:	34199  

Jack off and relax.

Name:	dom_viv210_250.jpg 
Views:	4047 
Size:	182.8 KB 
ID:	34201   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dom_viv061_186.jpg 
Views:	4041 
Size:	209.7 KB 
ID:	34202   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dom_viv042_732.jpg 
Views:	4033 
Size:	170.5 KB 
ID:	34203  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Jack off and relax.

Name:	dya_ale028_108.jpg 
Views:	4030 
Size:	172.1 KB 
ID:	34204   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dya_ale020_148.jpg 
Views:	4043 
Size:	189.4 KB 
ID:	34205   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dya_ale005_210.jpg 
Views:	4025 
Size:	202.2 KB 
ID:	34206  

Jack off and relax.

Name:	dya_ale124_193.jpg 
Views:	4035 
Size:	189.7 KB 
ID:	34207   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dya_ale086_484.jpg 
Views:	4129 
Size:	195.8 KB 
ID:	34208   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dya_ale054_357.jpg 
Views:	4024 
Size:	160.6 KB 
ID:	34209  

Jack off and relax.

Name:	gis_mon036_279.jpg 
Views:	4020 
Size:	171.2 KB 
ID:	34210   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gis_mon003_161.jpg 
Views:	4007 
Size:	182.3 KB 
ID:	34211   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fabielly014_121.jpg 
Views:	4018 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	34212  

Jack off and relax.

Name:	gis_mon129_157.jpg 
Views:	3986 
Size:	168.1 KB 
ID:	34213   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gis_mon099_507.jpg 
Views:	4137 
Size:	184.3 KB 
ID:	34214   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gis_mon064_145.jpg 
Views:	4007 
Size:	182.2 KB 
ID:	34215  

Jack off and relax.

Name:	jessica_perez2017_297.jpg 
Views:	3990 
Size:	198.1 KB 
ID:	34216   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jessica_perez2006_186.jpg 
Views:	3999 
Size:	295.8 KB 
ID:	34217   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gis_mon190_390.jpg 
Views:	4020 
Size:	198.5 KB 
ID:	34218