Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    i'm not responding to this any more. i'm finna leave in a minute anyway
    Girl you supposed to be gone already
    go back to your gay life and leave us alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I thank the Good Lord every day for making me White and wouldn't hand over the power for someone to offend me with a thread like this. I actually find it amusing. I'm not sure of who is more of a pillow biter

I like paying for sex, in fact prefer paying for sex with any woman I'm not in a relationship with or at least interested in. I'm paying for things far beyond sex. There are rules and boundaries that are beneficial to both parties.
    Great respones!

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

1 thing is sure MOST TS admirer/chasers whatever their color/race is just like COCK in their MOUTH and ASS!!! Grrr!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    1 thing is sure MOST TS admirer/chasers whatever their color/race is just like COCK in their MOUTH and ASS!!! Grrr!
    Me too? Every inappropriate comment I've ever made toward you has something to do with my dirty cock being shoved inside your pretty little funhole and then making your mouth looked like a glazed donut.

Alyssa, you're exactly my type. You're cute and feminine enough that I forget you even have a cock and you have the sex drive of a tigress.

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Me too? Every inappropriate comment I've ever made toward you has something to do with my dirty cock being shoved inside your pretty little funhole and then making your mouth looked like a glazed donut.

Alyssa, you're exactly my type. You're cute and feminine enough that I forget you even have a cock and you have the sex drive of a tigress.

Veteran Poster

Every man whatever race who enjoys transexuals likes dick at some level. In a lot of peoples case it does matter that the dick is attached to a pretty girl thats all. Theres a lot of blatant anti Gay feeling in the Black community ,Black people are actually very conservative on it . It's the same with our Blacks here in the UK. Thats why you get people on here, especially Blacks trying to make a a hierarchy of homosexuality, that somehow if they don't suck dicks and get it in their bum bum, they aren't as much of a faggot as the other guy.

Don't get me wrong, the life I lead and my background, practicing homosexuals aren't liked either, but there isn't this cultural dislike of practicing homosexuals, they are just thought to be a bit weird and some idiots might give them a kicking now and again, and if they do they get locked up and quite rightly .I don't think a mother would disown her son for being a fag put it that way and no one really cares if a couple of queers marry or not .

So when I hear such talk, I don't get angry, I just feel sorry for the Blacks here. That they are so mentally unsure of themselves they have to put the Butt pirates like myself here down. Because make no mistake,if their 'homeboys' especially their mother found out they liked trannies, they'd be in the shit. And saying they don't touch the dick or don't take it in the ass won't matter a cent.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Veteran Poster

because i dont like bein labeled as something i'm not because of other dudes...i'm not a trick, im not interested in getting topped, i dont care about the fucking dick. i will fuck a post op trannie. stop puttin me in the same category as these dick obsessed bottom dudes.
    Translation

I like the cock, I want to know how it feels to get a nice warm length pushed into to my chocolate booty hole, my mouth drools at the thought of the fucking dick, I have no interest in post op trannies I just say that to make me seem not a complete Gay Boy, please please anyone fuck my black ass.

Would some lady boy on here ,please fuck this man ? he is becoming dick obsessed, and is starting to obsess more about the other guys here. Soon he will be pulling an old mans ass cheeks apart and licking his brown shit smelling anal trench and ticking his balls in a public toilet, mark my words.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

i'm not responding to this any more. i'm finna leave in a minute anyway
    Yeah, you told us that yesterday. You were lying then.

Insert funny quote here

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart View Post
    They're all like that. Why else would a man be into Transsexuals? Not for our "personality" LMAO. Men don't even chase WOMEN for their personality, they chase them for pussy. Men chase trannies for COCK. The bigger and more functional the better.
    This is a sex forum, but people have many needs beyond sex. I thinks lots of people want a thrill from sex, but beyond that they are seeking something deeper, whether they do it consciously or not. Someone you can laugh with, watch or movie, or simply trust. Sexual attraction often helps to start a relationship, but other things help to sustain them. Everyone on earth has sexual organs. It is who those organs are attached to that makes all the difference.