Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    not every dude is into a trannie for their dick@!...stop bein so damn closed minded
    You're berating others for being close minded yet think most white guys are bottoms....Do you know what hypocrisy is?

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    You would be shocked how many black men bottom.
    Google queendingaling to find out, lol.

F.Y.I Black men are not seen as much as tricks because their unwillingness to pay
    i wont pay either so bwahahaha....

and i dont care for her at all because she is a top!

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart View Post
    I've been through it, I've seen it and experienced it in my short lifetime! I know what ADMIRERS want and I know pretty well how men think in general. In MY experience 9/10 STRAIGHT men want NOTHING to do with a SHEMALE. The other 1/10 see us as sex objects to be used and thrown away in the trash.
    If that's really how you see men, IMO you need to retire from the game and re-evaluate your life program.
    So any man who's attracted to you and KNOWs you're T is a FAGGOT?? Despite having no sexual interest in other men whatsoever??

No offense, but that's why I still believe a LOT of transwomen are mental. You want to be desired by men, but the 'real' men you want don't dig TGs, and the guys that do like you are homos. Except REAL faggots don't fucc with trannies.

For the record, I've never used a bitch up and 'thrown her away in the trash'.
    Drink that bitter beer by yourself, hon.

GTFO.

LOL this topic is so funny.

As a tgirl who prefers dating men of color I will tell you that your statement is FALSE. I cant begin to tell you how many black men are willing to take it in the ass just as white men. I have been in the Adult business for 10 years on and off screen and TRUST ME when I tell you that statement is broad and not true.

Has nothing to do with race but preference.

And guys who specifically search out for a TS whether top or bottom is concerned about the cock or they wouldnt be interested. I dont label guys as straight , gay or bi however I do strongly believe that a guy who is 100% straight will have nothing to do with a transsexual because of the cock between our legs...........Does it make you gay, umm dont think so but it does make you atleast tranny curious LOL.

From Shakespeare "doth does pretest too much"

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT TOPS OR BOTTOMS? My my you ARE preoccupied with top vs. bottom. It would be fun to pop your cherry.
    LOL watch your ass Freddie , Alyssa and Ashley are on the prowl.

Professional Poster

Oh Freddie, Freddie, Freddie...

Gold Poster

well on the real i know i'm not 100% straight if i like trannies, but as long as she is feminine and looks like a female i'm fine with it. but not every man wants to get topped. i dont even know why a dude would want to and i prefer a trannie who is a bottom because to me they're females not men. if i wanted the dick i'd jus get a dude. i'm tired of explaining myself to someone who's stubborn and generalizes all men.
    Why the hell do you get spewing the same nonsense over and over i'm straight, i don't like transsexual penis blah blah blah all signs of someone who is trying to hide something i mean if i didn't like something i wouldn't keep talking about it and denying it i just wouldn't talk about it at all,dude you expose yourself everything you start one of these threads.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

but i have no interest to get topped. i'm the man, i like doin the fucking. this is why i refuse to go public wid my attraction to trannies because i'll get labeled a fag when i dont even desire to get fucked or suck dick. smh
    than just fuck things with pussies homie.duh!
    honestly i dont think your as awful as alot of people believe you to be but your constant whining is getting waaay annoying.

Silver Poster

I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT TOPS OR BOTTOMS? My my you ARE preoccupied with top vs. bottom. It would be fun to pop your cherry.
    you'd never do it. i'm too strong for you to even attempt it. and you'd end up bein the one getting fucked

Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    If that's really how you see men, IMO you need to retire from the game and re-evaluate your life program.
    So any man who's attracted to you and KNOWs you're T is a FAGGOT?? Despite having no sexual interest in other men whatsoever??

No offense, but that's why I still believe a LOT of transwomen are mental. You want to be desired by men, but the 'real' men you want don't dig TGs, and the guys that do like you are homos. Except REAL faggots don't fucc with trannies.

For the record, I've never used a bitch up and 'thrown her away in the trash'.
    Drink that bitter beer by yourself, hon.

GTFO.
    You don't need to tell me what I need to do! I might be mental, but so what?? That's none of your business! ANd I don't give a FUCK if I'm desired by men IRL or not!! Obviously, I am not seeing as how I've never had a boyfriend!! I don't give two shits what men think, if theyre gay or straight, top or bottom. Good lord. And I WILL drink my bitter beer by myself, I've been doing it for almost 20 years, why stop now???