Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Does anyone have any more info on this girl please?

This pic was in a series of about 4 posted by ecstatic in the "Shemales in Jeans" thread, page 8 (of 9),

just wondering if anyone has any info on her?

regards,

kieron
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004_209_116.jpg 
Views:	1861 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	34122  

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

she's Thai and she's a Bangkok University student (doesn't work in a bar I don't think).
    seanchai

Junior Poster

thank you for the quick reply seanchai, she doesn't look thai though, must have had some western genes come through, any ideas how old she is?

There's actually quite a range of "types" in Thailand; it's a pretty big country. She looks like she may have some Chinese or similar heritage in the mix. I don't have any info though.

Thais can range from being very caucasian looking to Indian, SE Asian, Chinese and even some almost black. It's a country that's never been colonised but traded with the world for centuries.
    I'll be doing some Thai postings within the next hour so check them out - and join the only true Asian Ladyboy website - ladyboy-ladyboy.com which has been around for 6 yrs.
    seanchai

That is very true. I recently saw a stunning exhibit of art, sculpture, and artifacts from Ayutthaya, the capital of Siam (now Thailand) from the 14th to the 18th centuries, at the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem, Mass. Among the relics where cabinents inlaid with scenes depicting foreign visitors from China, India, Japan, and Italy, from the 15th century. Ayutthaya (about an hour north of Bangkok) was one of the most cosmopolitan cities in Asia, and as seanchai says, was never colonized but traded worldwide.

Junior Poster

not sure if i remember correctly but am just wondering if either of you (Seanchai and Ecstatic) were/are based in the UK?

Ayuttayu is a fantastic place to visit - almost on same level as Ankor Wat (both on World Hertiage sites) - if you must you can even get a ladyboy guide to take you.
    seanchai

seanchai is from the UK, currently living in Hawaii. I'm from New England, though the UK is my second home (I've spent about a half-year there over the course of a half-dozen visits; long overdue for another). I've never been to Thailand, sadly, though I have been to India. And that's my plan exactly, seanchai: when a dear Thai friend of mine returns to Thailand, I plan to visit her there, and tour the country with her as my native guide (she's a licensed tour guide in Thailand).

Junior Poster

i'm over in the UK for christmas/new years (surrey to be exact), i'll be staying a couple of apartments above Mick Jaggers place (i'll try and get his autograph!),

hope you are both having a pleasant day