Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Hilarious.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by circ View Post
    Hilarious.

Have you tried the chicken soft tacos at Del Taco? They are pretty good.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

I've lived in the southwest all my life, & I'd never heard of Del Taco til I took a trip to Atlanta. I grew up on Mexican food. If I want good tacos, I look for those little Mexican streetcorner vendors with the umbrella. If there isn't one of those handy, there's some "berto" somewhere (Filiberto's, Roberto's, Egberto's, etc...).

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa View Post
    Some people realy hate jews on this site .I find this very disturbing coming from left wing liberals
    That's absolutely to be expected.

Rookie Poster

Ah the tired old anti-semitic hate tirade. Can't you differentiate between the Israeli state and jews?

5 Star Poster

No i can't,it's a very small country trying to defend itself with enemies all around it lol

live with honour

Yeah! & they worked really hard to develop all those enemies. Now the whole world wants to deprive them of their fun. It's a horrible anti-semitic plot.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

5 Star Poster

Hippie is a true anti-semitic and would love to see Israel's down fall and millions killed

live with honour

Not at all. I just understand what all this really is. It's a 5000 plus year old intrafamily feud over a bowl of soup & an argument over who Mom liked best. The Palistinians & Israelis are all the descendents of Isaac. They're all Semites.

~ Kinky Friedman ~

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried View Post
    Not at all. I just understand what all this really is. It's a 5000 plus year old intrafamily feud over a bowl of soup & an argument over who Mom liked best. The Palistinians & Israelis are all the descendents of Isaac. They're all Semites.
    Wasn't that Abraham? And the argument was over who dad liked best. (Same argument as between me and you).

I acutally have another reason for this post. I read the comments on a news article and members of the Pakistani Army who have been fighting to clear an area in the border area of Afghanistan, of suspected Taliban, and others hostile to the central government. Six were killed in a roadside bomb in an area, that was previously seen as having been made safe.

My point is that in 9 out of 10, comments, people were unable to understand that those who died, were helping to support US goals. I read about 50 or sixty comments. And each of the negative comments had approval ratings of like 10 to zero. many of the comments felt that it was good that Muslims were killing each other, with no sympathy towards those who died. I believe were in deep trouble, if we cannot distinguish our friends from our enemies.

Don't get me wrong, I know there are elements in Pakistan, that are aiding the Taliban. But the nation, through the national government, is a needed ally. If large amounts of the public cant understand this, then I say Bin Laden is winning. The goal in any war, is to weaken public support for your enemies potential allies. When did that principle change? Of course, it never changed. So shouldn't the US be trying to win "The War on Terror", even though the name has been changed, to protect the guilty?

And incidently, one of the article's commenters, said he had a Muslim Doctor, who had saved his life. The doctor, had told him about the peacefully type statements in the Koran, and said that he lived by those statements. The post had many more negative ratings than positve. If a peaceful Muslim, who saved the life of an American, is viewed as negative, what's positive, besides death and destruction? Hate is an effective political tool, but ...