Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

I prefer a full figured gal

Junior Poster

your beautiful...... why waste your time worrying about what some think.... you have heard what many think and we like how you look

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Well,Michelle/Kennedi, I'm Black and IMO you have a really pretty face and I love hearing your voice!!!

White dudes have different beauty expectations placed on them by the dominant pop culture, especially the fashion industry, mobbed up by gay men(!!) ironically, who promote super skinny White women, i.e., COAT HANGERS, to model their designs so that their natural femininity, ( read; HIPS and AZZ) don't distract from their artistic couture brilliance.

If you had women with curves and hourglass shapes in high end fashion, it would draw most of the attention away from the clothing, ( the women would be 'wearing the clothes', not the clothes 'wearing the women').

Really, I think Black/ethnic (Latin) men had a broader sense culturally of what it means when one says a woman is beautiful; it's the fullness of her breasts, the swell of her hips, the fullness of her thighs, the pout of her lips and the round softness of her buttocks.

From a classical point of view, women with this physical bodytype or a close approximation are what men have traditionally defined as aesthetically appealing.

Once in a while, a female will emerge from the stereotypical Hollyweird image of White female beauty, and entertainment media types will treat it like an E.T. sighting. White folks were surprised and profoundly confused when she first came on the scene that J Lo was considered a sex symbol by so many men because anyone could see from a block away her azz was TOO BIG.

That redhead chick on Mad Men, Christina Hendricks, one of the baddest females on TV, is just too....much. Too much tittay, too much hips, too thick, too pale, lips too big, azz too prominent.
    And she is the BITCH. Gorgeous. Not an accident that the dude who wifed her up is Indian. She has too many 'flaws' for most white guys.

That's why I love white GGs with biggol donks; if she isn't a bigot or involved, I'm gonna hit that, eventually, because she rarely if ever has had a man tell her 'your ass is fat' as a compliment.

Sorry more white dudes don't appreciate what you have to offer, Kennedi. But I see what you're working with and you are all that!!
    and more white dudes seem to be bottoms than black dudes...jus sayin

Junior Poster

Plus size, YES, Please! A little extra never hurts, oops I guess it could if it were, mind out of gutter.

"Do as you will, you only live once"

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel View Post
    I'd take your thickness over a backroom in an apartment silicone jobbed ass with ethiopian boney legs beneath anyday................
    ROFLMAO! Omg I call that the blowpop look-- looks like 2 blowpops standing side by side, the pop being the ass cheeks and the stick legs! Where do girls get these ideas from!
    Anyway, typically if you see an ad that says plus size or thick, if you click on it the chick is a fat cow. Michelle, you are thick. PHAT (pretty hot and tempting). No where near fat!!! It looks good and I'm sure feels good. When Mr Anorexic Lover has some hate to spread just wave 'im off, because you'll NEVER be lacking guys who wanna hit that (you just might have to give up on the Tom Cruise types, but that's no big loss).

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Definitely good. Thumbs up from me!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Rookie Poster

Super sexy! If you were in Kansas City I'd wife you up!

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Giovanni Hotel , There is no such thing as "too pale".

Junior Poster

Default Class Act

For me I like big Girls but if only the girl is confident and classy and not whiny or low self esteem and you my lady are a class act.
    just my 2 cents.
    Lil

Junior Poster

theres nothing wrong with fucking a fat chick.... as long as you're friends don't find out about it