Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post
    I I have 2 degrees asshole!! Who the fuck are you to try and correct me on anything!! A bachelor's and a masters, so SUCK ASS YOU FUCKING CLOWN!!! I guarantee you my intelligent quotient level is much higher than yours. Stupid fucking jackhole!! And now, welcome to my iggy list you fucking jackass!!!!
    Among other problems here, it's actually "intelligence quotient".

I would love to know what field your degrees are in. Probably something fairly... fluffy.

Professional Poster

http://www.niggatranny.com/index2.htm Who the fuck is responsible for creating sites like this? To name a site with the N word is fucking despicable!!

"You got to cool that shit off. And that's the double-truth, Ruth."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DoTheRightThingLoveDaddy.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	348821  

Quote Originally Posted by biguy4tvtscd View Post
    You call yourself intelligent after making this vacuous tripe of an argument?

Laughable.
    Please, he is a serious actor, rember he said trans on reality tv were not REAL actresses. yet we see them and not him, LOL

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

I'm not even gonna comment on this one...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Senior Member Junior Poster gummi baer's Avatar

Not to "keep down", just to pick his pocket.

"But I said I don't like sour stuff."--Naota (FLCL)

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    Please, he is a serious actor, rember he said trans on reality tv were not REAL actresses. yet we see them and not him, LOL
    If you knew anything about how the business works, you would know that many serious actors work in this biz, and you don't see all of them. Why? Because they aren't lucky enough to get a break! Thats how it works. It's not based on talent, if it was, you tgirl friends wouldn't have a show. Its types and some luck. Someone wanted to do a stupid reality show about tgirls, and you're friends were lucky enough to be included. Thats it! It ain't rocket science. The sooner you understand that, then you'll understand the biz. So no, you're friends are not REAL actresses. Have they spent 6-8 yrs training as an actor? Have they ever worked a contract for prime time tv as a lead or principal? Have they ever worked on a national commercial? What about a LORT contract for regional theatre like, The Guthrie, Arena Stage, or The Old Globe? Do they even have an IMBD page? Are they a member of either Actors Equity Association or Screen Actors Guild. I doubt they are SAG members because most garbage reality tv shows dont have a performer contract, and if they do its an AFTRA contract. When they do all of these things, then im my eyes they are serious. Because I have done all of what I listed. Come again bitch!

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Poster

IWhat about a LORT contract for regional theatre like, The Guthrie, Arena Stage, or The Old Globe? Do they even have an IMBD page? Are they a member of either Actors Equity Association or Screen Actors Guild. I doubt they are SAG members because most garbage reality tv shows dont have a performer contract, and if they do its an AFTRA contract. When they do all of these things, then im my eyes they are serious. Because I have done all of what I listed. Come again bitch!

lol, do you actually think anyone on this forum is stupid enough to beleive all that bullshit, i mean put a link to your imdb profile and prove me wrong i dare you otherwise everyone will know your a liar.

http://www.imdb.com/

http://www.niggatranny.com/index2.htm Who the fuck is responsible for creating sites like this? To name a site with the N word is fucking despicable!!
    well lets be honest www.Africanamericantransvestitetranssexualandtrans gender.com is a right pain in the arse to type, I had to stop for a rest at least once while typing that!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveinBoston View Post
    Tyrone Washington's site...lol
    You better call Tyrone!

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Jeez... this really has stirred things up and for me the ONLY time the N word is acceptable is when black people use it. After all it just wasn't that long ago that african americans couldn't even eat in the same places as white folk, that gays were being murdered - cos that is how bigots will view most of the people who use this forum - (and hey Gays still are victims, aren't they) and that being "well hung" when used with regard to a black person probably meant they were being lynched. Strange fruit - eh! Surely one of the things that we should all embrace is the idea that in the 21st century we define who we are - and don't let others do that. So N***r, K***e, Y*d, etc etc... are ONLY ever acceptable when used by the ethnic group themselves... just as transgendered people can call themselves what they like but if theyreally object to tranny, shemale etc... then we should stop using the word.
    Liberty is right - sadly - that money rules (or drools) and as Bob Dylan said, money doesn't just speak, it swears. So that website is coining it - and will have a hell of a lot more hits cos we are all talking about it.
    Sorry not m most coherent posting but i so HATE racism.