View Poll Results: Is Nancy Pelosi an asset or a liability?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Asset

3 27.27%
  • Liability

8 72.73%
    Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Nancy Pelosi at mid-terms: asset or liability?

Check this out - WOW:

__________________________________________________ ________
    - Any questions?!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...HXTz-jnJRsQgIA

~BB~

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 10-14-2010 at 02:16 AM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Nancy Pelosi IS NOT Tom Delay, despite the efforts of conservatives to brand her as a polarizing figure.

She isn't handing out bribe checks from lobbyists on the floor of the House, and she isn't taking bribes from special interest groups.

Name one thing about Pelosi that would even come close to labeling her a 'liability'??

The GOP decided when Obama was elected, she would be their designated 'boogyman', despite no evidence to support such a characterization.

SHame Bella. I thought you would be more skeptical than this.

Wrong forum for this thread

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Nancy Pelosi IS NOT Tom Delay, despite the efforts of conservatives to brand her as a polarizing figure.

She isn't handing out bribe checks from lobbyists on the floor of the House, and she isn't taking bribes from special interest groups.

Name one thing about Pelosi that would even come close to labeling her a 'liability'??

The GOP decided when Obama was elected, she would be their designated 'boogyman', despite no evidence to support such a characterization.

LOL! Shame? I don't recall making a judgement on Pelosi. I merely posted an article that points out that the Dems are distancing themselves from her in order to solicit comments!

~BB~

The Republican machine has done a great job into brainwashing people, to make her the worst person that ever lived. I cant believe that hate I see dripping off her name on those Yahoo News comments. I don't see anything wrong with her.

I think it all depends on who you're talking to.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Veteran Poster

The name Nancy Pelosi is synonymous with Special Interests. With the corporate unions and big government, she ought to just change her name to 'Special Interests". That would be a more honest name for her.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Rookie Poster

This is mindboggling. Pelosi was the republican blowjob queen when GWB was in power and now she's like every other asshole? Everyone on the Hill, well almost, has a special interest agenda, please.