Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default No Mo' Sheebas, Brooke's & Kitty's...

Man what the fuck is going on in the black transsexual universe? What ever happened to bombshells like these girls? Seems like an abundant, never ending supply of manly looking broads taking over the black-ts game now. It kind of frustrates me because something tells me there are better models out there who are either computer illiterate or business dumb, who just don't know about the net and all the $$$ it can bring them. I'd just like to take a moment of silence for the glory years that were the years of the beautiful black transsexual...sad state of affairs we are in now.

Sheeba didn't even have to strip to get a moth-a-fucka stiff

When I first saw Brooke's pic I was like dizzzzzzzzzzzzzamnnnnnnnn

and Kitty, Holy Noah, Budah, Kamal, and Mars!!! Oh did I have some thoughts about tapping that
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kitty_189.jpg 
Views:	4476 
Size:	145.1 KB 
ID:	34094   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brooke_987.jpg 
Views:	4478 
Size:	123.8 KB 
ID:	34095   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sheeba_836.jpg 
Views:	4475 
Size:	153.2 KB 
ID:	34096  

Yeah, i'm looking at your titties.

Junior Poster

Default Leave it to Black-Tgirls to Come Thru!!!

No soon as I said the shit, I took a quick glance over BTG and saw some bangin' ass shorties...some things never change, when all else fail you...black-tgirls is always on point!

Name:	saniyah_185.jpg 
Views:	4446 
Size:	192.0 KB 
ID:	34098   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blondie_136.jpg 
Views:	4447 
Size:	168.9 KB 
ID:	34099   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	angel_433.jpg 
Views:	4441 
Size:	281.7 KB 
ID:	34100  

Default Re: No Mo' Sheebas, Brooke's & Kitty's...

Quote Originally Posted by MystiquEvolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Man Fuck It
    Man what the fuck is going on in the black transsexual universe? What ever happened to bombshells like these girls? Seems like an abundant, never ending supply of manly looking broads taking over the black-ts game now. It kind of frustrates me because something tells me there are better models out there who are either computer illiterate or business dumb, who just don't know about the net and all the $$$ it can bring them. I'd just like to take a moment of silence for the glory years that were the years of the beautiful black transsexual...sad state of affairs we are in now.
    Every girl starts from somewhere. Everyone who comes to this sites knows what we were born as. Don't act so surprised when you see a girl that isn't 100% perfect. As Miss Allanah has shown with her surgery photos, it takes time and patience (not to mention pain, frustration, setbacks, MONEY, etc...). So many of you guys on here want a ready made barbie from the start. Never understanding or caring what it took for a lot of girls to get there.

Not to be an ass but what does that have to do with this guys post? You girls seem to get defensive in post where defense is not necessary. I don't think he showed pictures of girls who were not, "a ready made barbie from the start."? As guys, are we not allowed to give our opinions on what we like? I mean, from what I've gathered from a couple of your post you waste no time in denegrating black men...I think it's a bit hypocritical of you to make such a statement.

BTW, Sheeba is still #1 on my list!!!

You mad as shit.

Junior Poster

I was referring to this statement: "Seems like an abundant, never ending supply of manly looking broads taking over the black-ts game now."We have to start from somewhere. That's the main point I was trying to make.

As far as my statements about black men. When what I have to say about topics of that nature, I give them. It's not for everyone to like but it's certainly not to paint everyone in a box. I have had problems in the past with black men. Is that to say all black men fit that bill? No, it doesn't. For those that have a guilty conscience, maybe they are a part of the problem.

I wonder if you actually process what you intend to type before it hits the screen. It's okay for you to state your opinion on subjects, but it's not okay for the men on here to state theirs? So if I have a problem with the abundancy of 'ugly broads' on the net, like you have a problem with black men, it's okay for you to piss on black guys but not okay for me to call out ugly broads? Contradict much? Ironically, your logic seems to be biting you in the ass as it pertains to ugly black ts broads, "For those that have a guilty conscience, maybe they are a part of the problem"...remember you said it, not me.

Rookie Poster

Boy oh Boy...would i luv to bang Blondie

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Man Fuck It
    I wonder if you actually process what you intend to type before it hits the screen. It's okay for you to state your opinion on subjects, but it's not okay for the men on here to state theirs? So if I have a problem with the abundancy of 'ugly broads' on the net, like you have a problem with black men, it's okay for you to piss on black guys but not okay for me to call out ugly broads? Contradict much? Ironically, your logic seems to be biting you in the ass as it pertains to ugly black ts broads, "For those that have a guilty conscience, maybe they are a part of the problem"...remember you said it, not me.
    I actually do process everything I say before I post it. I usually revise everything clearly a few times. As for your last comment, I was going to beat you to the punch earlier but I decided to wait. I knew either you or someone would point that out. So, let me help you with that. Do I feel slighted by your statement? Yes, just a bit. Am I the most passable? Am I the prettiest or most drop dead gorgeous girl out? No, not even close. I am working on it and like I said before, none of you men take the time to realize what it takes for the girls to get where they are. You want the ready made Barbie. Someone else made a post not too long ago about people hating on the "non-passable" girls. I have to agree. If you aren't a fucking Barbie doll (or acting like a giggling school girl to the guys) you get downed and bashed. Many of the most beautiful girls start off from humble beginnings. The same girl you bash or down now might be the very same "DIVA" you praise tomorrow. That's why I feel a lot of girls tend to give such arrogance or seem stuck up later. Look back on what they had to go through. Now, what's the difference between my opinions versus other opinions? If I fit the issue, I can admit to it. The feet many of you step on today will be connected to the asses your kissing tomorrow. Not speaking about myself but for the other girls that actually like ya'll.

To summarize...
    "Back then they didn't want me...Now I'm hot they all on me" -Mike Jones
    So ghetto yet so true
    Look, you are a lesbian TS so pretty much you admire the same shit I do. Keep it real. I am no Fabio, Denzel, Jude Law, or whoever else the fuck is hot. But hey, I know what "I" like to see and look at. If I pay money to see hot chicks, well damnit guess what, that's what the fuck "I" want to see. I don't pay money to see potentially hot chicks...LMFAO. I mean, would you spend $20 to buy a potentially good pizza? Whatever else some of these other cats were talking about way way way back last week...I could give a fuck about. I'm just saying the following broads are hot: SHEEBA, KITTY, ANGEL, and BLONDIE. Though I could name a long list of not so hot chicks, I didn't out of respect for their "potential". I mean your argument is almost laughable really. You claim that us guys should be sensative in our critique because these girls might just be the next hot thing...but using that argument, why not go get some of their baby pics or their boy pics and start idolizing the potential in those...?

Junior Poster

pretty girls

Name:	julisa2077_272.jpg 
Views:	4065 
Size:	140.1 KB 
ID:	34288   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2storm105_159.jpg 
Views:	4074 
Size:	210.0 KB 
ID:	34289   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1tomeka100sp075_152.jpg 
Views:	4069 
Size:	185.0 KB 
ID:	34290  

Junior Poster

more pretty girls

Name:	passionb2005_504.jpg 
Views:	2179 
Size:	206.4 KB 
ID:	34291   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	naomid3044_125.jpg 
Views:	2174 
Size:	199.3 KB 
ID:	34292   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	krystalb1009_701.jpg 
Views:	2177 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	34293  

Professional Poster

Passion is not "cute"...Naomi yes, Passion no...

Kitty looks a bit like Cosmo (to me). If she is, then a girl like that is still around (unless something happened to Cosmo that I don't know about?) because it's her.. And if it's not, then a girl like that is still around, because ....

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158