Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is her by the way...doesn't say how tall she is..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lana01_300.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	348619  

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    but until it happens she may have an unfair advantage...(not like I care about golf..lol...but fair is fair)...
    if anything those women have an advantage because they aren't at the mercy of their homones

those are are fat not muscle

look at that

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly View Post
    those are are fat not muscle

look at that
    Amy, you are thinking with your heart here...you know as well as I do that if that picture was taken straight on you would see her shoulder width would probably exceed the average woman...if she had SRS at 52..then her whole skeletal system is that of a man and would clearly give her an advantage over a woman...(not necessarily skill..but physical strength)...this would probably not be changed much by hormones.

Amy, you are thinking with your heart here...you know as well as I do that if that picture was taken straight on you would see her shoulder width would probably exceed the average woman...if she had SRS at 52..then her whole skeletal system is that of a man and would clearly give her an advantage over a woman...(not necessarily skill..but physical strength)...this would probably not be changed much by hormones.
    your skeletal structure isn't going to give you any advantage...it has nothing to do with your muscle...all transsexuals will have a male skeletal structure unless they take HRT before any puberty

but until it happens she may have an unfair advantage...(not like I care about golf..lol...but fair is fair)...

I don't know if I buy this. Golf is much more about skill than strength. Michelle Wie may be 6'1" but next to most 6'1" guys she'd look like a stick and is probably weaker than many men, yet she excels.

Well, given that gorgeous photo I'm surprised that she didn't also sue the Miss America Pageant for the right to compete.

I played golf in high school and college and worked in golf most of my life. 254 isn't that great. I'm surprised that is all it took. Must have been a big head wind. Players on the LPGA regularly drive further than that. Michelle Wie hits 300 on occasion. Or look at Laura Davies or Christina Kim, those girls are comparable size to Lana

Anyway, Amy is right on about the science that muscle mass is comparable to women after a period of time. It's been proven time and again.

Overall, Mianne Bagger tried to do the same challenge and went through the same testing and wasn't allowed either. Doesn't surprise me, unfortunately, that Lana can't play.

A post-op woman can't cut her hormone dosage otherwise she will be even weaker than the average female.

Last edited by ALYSINCLAIRxxx; 10-14-2010 at 05:41 AM.

I just got back from my workout.

That tranny in the picture definitely looks stronger than the average female. I don't buy for a moment that she's going to lose 50-75% of that muscle, not even close. And I don't think she's even gonna try, especially when there's money to be made. There's also such a thing as muscle memory. If this person cuts her hormone dosage, she'll have a definite physical advantage. And she will cut it because it's all about the money. Maybe they need to invent a 3rd gender tournament? lol

Last edited by Tepres; 10-14-2010 at 08:08 AM.
    ...stir it up and pass it around.

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Anyone with sense knows that after SRS or an Orchiectomy your muscle mass vabnishes EXTREMELY FAST!!

2 Years of hormones alone create a drastic change on your body.

I have to totally cosign everything AMY (the only one with sense in this thread) said.

P.S How many women can take testosterone (ordered from pharmacys overseas) and become stronger than the average females?