View Poll Results: Which you prefer? COCK or PUSSY?

Voters
495. You may not vote on this poll
  • COCK

256 51.72%
  • PUSSY

239 48.28%
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    In my last sentence I too said GG's are objectified. The difference is that not all straight guys treat them as sex objects. The same is not true you cockbandits, for whom transsexual women are purely sex objects: the female form attached to a cock.

Right, when you see a hot chick dressed provocatively or even skimpily, I'm sure you don't even notice. Maybe you don't "treat" women as sex object but I know you're like 100% of all red-blooded men and you think about them as sex objects and you know that that matters. All normal men think of women as sex objects, that may not translate into treating them as sex objects but then again I'm betting you're not on this message board trying to form meaningful relationships with these girls.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    Right, when you see a hot chick dressed provocatively or even skimpily, I'm sure you don't even notice. Maybe you don't "treat" women as sex object but I know you're like 100% of all red-blooded men and you think about them as sex objects and you know that that matters. All normal men think of women as sex objects, that may not translate into treating them as sex objects but then again I'm betting you're not on this message board trying to form meaningful relationships with these girls.

Don't be so sensitive. Take pride in your cockbanditry.

Veteran Poster

Don't be so sensitive. Take pride in your cockbanditry.

But wouldn't that mean that you're objectifying women?

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

LOL

But wouldn't that mean that you're objectifying women?

You already are objectifying women... and on the basis of the male organ. You might as well be a little less sensitive about how you're perceived and just enjoy your life.

Oh bullshit. Genetic women are also sex objects.

That blows your theory out of the water.
    Even though genetic women are also sexually objectified, I don't think that blows Phobun's theory out of the water. It seems like she is talking about the fact that the average straight guy is more likely to date a gg seriously than he is a tg. A guy will introduce a gg to his friends and family, and pursue something long lasting with her, without hesitation. Where as with a tg... guys tend to want to stay secretive about their involvement with tg's, and typically only seek us out for sexual gratification.

It's a rather valid point.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

You already are objectifying women... and on the basis of the male organ. You might as well be a little less sensitive about how you're perceived and just enjoy your life.

Funny how I've seen your posts about how genitalia does not define gender, yet here you are defining genitalia by gender. It would suit you well to be less slimy with language.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mari_Mar View Post
    Even though genetic women are also sexually objectified, I don't think that blows Phobun's theory out of the water. It seems like she is talking about the fact that the average straight guy is more likely to date a gg seriously than he is a tg. A guy will introduce a gg to his friends and family, and pursue something long lasting with her, without hesitation. Where as with a tg... guys tend to want to stay secretive about their involvement with tg's, and typically only seek us out for sexual gratification.

It's a rather valid point.

It doesn't change anything but Phobun's a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    It doesn't change anything but Phobun's a guy.
    Oh! Hahaha! I thought Phobun was Phobun's avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Mari_Mar View Post
    Oh! Hahaha! I thought Phobun was Phobun's avatar!
    Naah...and..he can correct me if I'm wrong but I think the word Pho Bun describes some type of Asian food.