View Poll Results: Which you prefer? COCK or PUSSY?

Voters
495. You may not vote on this poll
  • COCK

256 51.72%
  • PUSSY

239 48.28%
Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast
    Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Default Re: For the guys! Which you prefer? COCK or PUSSY?

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    An opinion meant to attack people, period.
    My opinion is that people that hide their faces and/or think their dick pic somehow constitutes what people should know about them,are shallow assholes that are too embarrassed to actually admit they actually have nothing of value to offer another human being...
    Am I talking about you? Maybe,maybe not. I'm willing to bet that this person only has a "nice body" because their face looks like shit beaten with a hammer for several hours... Gotta have a "nice body" when there's no personality and the face looks like roadkill because what else could that person possibly offer? Just my opinion...
    People only hide their faces for 2 reasons...they're ugly as fuck or they're scared of being recognized and therefore shouldn't even be here since they're obviously hiding and ashamed to be here.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Chaos; 04-20-2017 at 06:33 AM.
    I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    My opinion is that people that hide their faces and/or think their dick pic somehow constitutes what people should know about them,are shallow assholes that are too embarrassed to actually admit they actually have nothing of value to offer another human being...
    Am I talking about you? Maybe,maybe not. I'm willing to bet that this person only has a "nice body" because their face looks like shit beaten with a hammer for several hours... Gotta have a "nice body" when there's no personality and the face looks like roadkill because what else could that person possibly offer? Just my opinion...
    No need for the fake mystery, Riddler. You can address me directly as well since we both know who you're talking about. It helps to have a good looking face and body so I work on both. However, I'm not gonna shit on another man's appearance. Ill let you do that.

What I can offer is something more than ass kissing and attempts to get out of the friend zone. Not sure why you're so passive aggressive now. "Just my opinion"? What happened to that fire?

Senior Member Junior Poster sockratees's Avatar

What I can offer is something more than ass kissing and attempts to get out of the friend zone.
    That white-knight shit is the reason why I stopped participating in transgender discussion forums. even the ladies there confessed it was getting annoying.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

No need for the fake mystery, Riddler. You can address me directly as well since we both know who you're talking about. It helps to have a good looking face and body so I work on both. However, I'm not gonna shit on another man's appearance. Ill let you do that.

What I can offer is something more than ass kissing and attempts to get out of the friend zone. Not sure why you're so passive aggressive now. "Just my opinion"? What happened to that fire?
    I have a problem with ANYONE that is hiding their face but claiming to like what they're hiding from,so yeah not all about you,BUT, I knew you'd be unable to resist it since EVERYTHING is about you apparently. And as for ass kissing and the friend zone? You've been here long enough to know I stick up for the girls here. If that's ass kissing,so be it, but I'm not attacking them so I don't really care if that's what you think. I'd rather be in the friend zone than not know them at all. I'm ok if every woman I know only considers me a friend,because I'm a damn good friend.
    As for the fire? I let it burn out...I got tired of watching you cry because you got yourself hit with the rock you threw. You remember don't you? That rock you threw because you made someone's general comment about you? Yeah...you remember..Because you're still ranting like a lil bitch about it. My favorite part was how she made her comment...ABOUT NO ONE specifically but you CHOSE to have it be about you,and then started shit. you COULD have just said ...meh,whatever,but nope. You decided she MUST have meant you and then egged her on. Oh look...I guess the fire wasn't out completely...

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sockratees View Post
    That white-knight shit is the reason why I stopped participating in transgender discussion forums. even the ladies there confessed it was getting annoying.
    Totally agree

White Knights of this low ilk always conveniently ignore the blatantly negative traits, such as the casual open racism displayed here, of the object of their white knightery

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by sockratees View Post
    Yup And I don't white knight. I don't stick up for everyone,just my friends. but way to bandwagon and weasel your way into the conversation while hiding behind Sage...I'm sure he likes having a cheerleader.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTom101 View Post
    Totally agree

White Knights of this low ilk always conveniently ignore the blatantly negative traits, such as the casual open racism displayed here, of the object of their white knightery
    Didn't ignore it. He provoked it,admitted he did,then later backtracked and now says he didn't. Sorry. You don't get to annoy the shit out of my friends and then get to be offended when they come out guns blazing....Already said I didn't like it...but like I said you provoke someone don't be surprised when they hold nothing back... I'm not in charge of her,I'm not going to tell her what to say. And I'm sure not going to tell he HOW to get mad... But hey...think what you want... Most of you are jumping on the bandwagon long after the fact so it's whatever. Go run your DSL's over Sage...oh right...you already are,that's what these posts are for...giving him a digital bj...

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Right now in my life if I met a gorgeous goddess of a woman and was in the process of pulling her panties down and a big, little, fat, skinny, long or short cock fell out I would be so ecstatic I would probably piss my pants with excitement. God bless these beautiful girls.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

It's 4/20 my friends. Let's have a good day. To actually answer this polls question I've only been with women. So.. idk? Ha

Senior Member 5 Star Poster LovinThaTSLadiez's Avatar

I lo0o0o0ove 8=====D!!!