View Poll Results: Which you prefer? COCK or PUSSY?

Voters
495. You may not vote on this poll
  • COCK

256 51.72%
  • PUSSY

239 48.28%
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: For the guys! Which you prefer? COCK or PUSSY?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    No, I'm a loner with friends I avoid because they are interested in going out to do things I'd rather not. And if having conversations with people and actually being genuinely interested in how they're doing is clingy....well I guess I am. And in case you missed it...I am incredibly sarcastic.... of COURSE I'm going to have fun with the term "White Knight" or people calling me a "tough guy" or "hero"
    Just because it's intended as an insult doesn't mean I have to take it as one. You can call me an asshole too...I'll just say I know,or thank you. Oh but you're wrong about one thing though.... PLENTY of people see me as a badass knight...I'm a bouncer. I've helped people get a grip on their mental illnesses too. I've saved some lives,and helped people. So yeah calling me a knight...might be meant as an insult but not to me.
    The way you have conversations, yeah, they are clingy and white knightish. Not because you're having conversations but because you excuse any ignorance from the person you're knighting for.

If you're not going to go out with your friends, make new ones. If you don't want to make new ones then I guess there is no point in you complaining how you can't meet girls because socializing is clearly not in your interest.

If you have aved lives and helped people, good for you. I'm not being sarcastic on this one.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Missing the point. You can tell someone you're black and they'll just look at you stupidly for stating the obvious.
    The girls here have to worry about being murdered,beaten,possibly raped and robbed...for honesty.
    I've had people try to kill me because they think the "crazies" should be locked up or euthanized...
    I've had people try to hurt me because they want to see how crazy I really am....
    I get tested on the daily by people with nothing better to do than push my buttons....trying to make my illness WORSE.
    I watched my best friend die right in front of me because he had a personality change right in front of someone who was looking for a reason to hurt him. Ever seen what a ball peen hammer does to someones face? I have. Up close and personal.
    So yeah....pardon me if someone calling you out your name doesn't even register...
    No I get the point and understand they face a different degree of dangers. What I don't get is you trying to lecture me on who goes through what and how bad they have it. You have had it worse than me but you completely excusing something not as bad. You didn't ignore it all together, you cosigned it. And if you don't think people test blacks to see that stereotypical "angry black man" come out, I'd think again. If people don't know about your illness, they may not test you. Not saying you should hide it if you don't want to but I can't hide how I look. If someone wants to test me because of how I look, they will.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by melody mayheim View Post
    Love how it was ok to call me out my name, even call chaos out his name but when we retaliate, he becomes a little bitch victim n screams racist! You don't see me screaming he's transphobic! Grow some balls weak ass!
    1. You insulted me based on my race.
    2. I never said anything that was transphobic. Calling you a beggar has nothing to do with being trans.
    3. You called me out of my name first, before the race thing. Go back and read.
    4. Chaos called me out of my name before I did. Go back and read.

On another note: "I can say I'd date you Melody,and I wouldn't hide it from anyone." Chaos, just fucking ask her out.

6 out of 7 members liked this post.
    Last edited by SanDiegoPervySage; 04-21-2017 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    And...IMHO,
    Subsequent responses should have been phrased like:

"Hey, you're a member of TS forum, yet you stated your preference as _____ could you explain so I can understand where you're coming from?"

OR

"Hey - I understand your preference but I respectfully disagree"...

OR

"Hey, interesting response, I hadn't thought about it that way"..

OR

"Hey...gotcha', but looks like we see things in a different manner."....

That way, the discussion is civil...
    And on a side note, I always use the term "transgender"...
    She never had any intention of having a discussion or asking questions.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

You really waited 10 hours to reply....You could have just let it go...I was really hoping to be done with this...So I'm just going to be done with it. Move on. I am.

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

You really waited 10 hours to reply....You could have just let it go...I was really hoping to be done with this...So I'm just going to be done with it. Move on. I am.
    You may not believe it but I have a life as well. Glad to know you were waiting on me though. I feel loved now and await your warm embrace you big, burly bouncer you.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    You may not believe it but I have a life as well. Glad to know you were waiting on me though. I feel loved now and await your warm embrace you big, burly bouncer you.
    I didn't wait..I was working...congrats on making me laugh though,still not hugging you...but I did laugh at the burly bouncer thing...

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Bottom Line
    IMHO, folks who's responses weren't understood or agreed with should have been afforded the option to better explain their poll response without being labeled. Since the OP just had a curious question.

On a side note, IMHO, it's still a "gray area" - the fact that there are MTF transgender women that only prefer genetic females supports this.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by MrFanti; 04-21-2017 at 12:01 PM.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

melody mayheim Veteran Poster melody mayheim's Avatar

Love how he keeps assuming, like he knew what my intentions were. He knows damn well that when I said nigga, it wasnt meant out of racism. Cuz I would have said nigger. Any other time he tries to play mr. Intelligent but here he wanted to play dumb n play victim. Tbh just like you like to egg people on, I purposely wrote what I wrote because everytime I go on here..you are either arguing with someone or always have a god damn negative comment...I seen you said pussy and I seriously laughed out loud. This guy is steady on a ts forum n said pussy. My opinion still doesnt change. You are an indenial closest infatuated dick sucker

1 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster

"You are an indenial closest infatuated dick sucker."

Slap 👋 down. 😂

1 out of 2 members liked this post.