Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R.I.P. JFK

Veteran Poster

Got you and "the storyteller" going, didn't I? Drive safe, enjoy your holiday. I'm going snook fishing.

Veteran Poster

Oh yeah mike, before I leave, think about what you just said. It's the CIA's fault when it concerns your liberal dandy. When it's the CIA's fault concerning President Bush, all of a sudden the shoe's on the other foot.......isn't it. See Ya !!!!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by shemalejunky
    Yes, good riddance to JFK...and lameduck President who did nothing and is only remembered because he was assassinated. Some legacy.
    What a dumbfuck ignorant crude posting. Kennedy was adored around the world. Can the same be said for Dubya, Reagan ? ... One has to wonder what the outcome would have been if the current dunce-in-chief would have been in office during the Cuban Missile Crisis ? Given his handling of the middle east and other policies home and abroad, one can only speculate that most of us here would have been incinerated, or have never been born.

I would keep the lowest of profiles if I were a Right-wing kook today with Dubya on the mound.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Quote Originally Posted by shemalejunky
    Yes, good riddance to JFK...and lameduck President who did nothing and is only remembered because he was assassinated. Some legacy.
    What a dumbfuck ignorant crude posting. Kennedy was adored around the world. Can the same be said for Dubya, Reagan ? ... One has to wonder what the outcome would have been if the current dunce-in-chief would have been in office during the Cuban Missile Crisis ? Given his handling of the middle east and other policies home and abroad, one can only speculate that most of us here would have been incinerated, or have never been born.

I would keep the lowest of profiles if I were a Right-wing kook today with Dubya on the mound.
    I knew rush limbaugh was a junkie, I just never knew he was a shemale junky...I guess there is the ann coulter thing, though...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe