Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by woodken View Post
    she was a friend on my facebook page.my prayer go out to her family.and they find who did this
    yea she was my facebook friend too R.I.P.

Veteran Poster

Very sad. Such a pretty girl. RIP.

My heart goes out to her friends and family.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaMei View Post
    that was tough to listen to rip babygirl

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

R.I.P young lady.

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    but this is why trannies really cant trick dudes, not all of them WILL accept it....they will never learn until this happens but it still falls on deaf ears until it's too late.
    You dumb as fuck, nobody tries to trick anybody, there are alot of sick people out there, has nothing to do with us pulling one over and getting caught. Can your stupidity be that deep?

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Freddie, I think whoever killed her KNEW she was trans. But there are some dudes who get freaky possessive over a girl, or guys who have really bizarre emotional hangups and impulse control issues.

SOme dudes think a tgirl OWES them something special, or to be treated a certain way by her.
    I can't put my finger on it, but the shit a GG might do will make some sexually conflicted str8 guys flip their lid.

She died IMO probably over an argument with a lover. No more, no less.
    This freddy person has got to be the stupidest piece of shit on here at this moment. Nobody tries to trick men, most of us are happy being trans. Its 2010. His ignorance and disrespect to a fallen sister has clearly gone over the limit.

Sorry to just hear this sad news. I always say the good die young, and I know she's in a better place now. My condolences

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    i really cant understand why TS/TG killings so popular in US

i never heard about that kind of thing in Asia, i wonder about Brazil or Europe?

RIP
    Alyssa, it's not 'popular' anywhere, or at least I would certainly hope not. I know that's not what you meant dear, just that the sound of it wasn't right. :/

Asia, Brasil, and Europe see gender and sexuality in different ways than the US. It is a serious fault of this nation and its people that we will most likely continue to struggle with for generations. Too bad for us/US and tragic for the many that have and will fall victim to this stunted attitude towards differently-gendered people.

I had a lovely night out last week with a gurl I met through these forums and was amused when she asked if it was OK for her to arrive in 'boi mode' (As she is rather fluid in her gender identity and presentation). I said "Sure!" as I was less concerned with her presentation as I was with her presence. We got to know each other and had, I think, a very nice time together, a nice event that I hope we may repeat often.

I'm thinking of her now, not so much because of the wonderful time we spent together, but because I am truly worried about her. She lives within walking distance of the site of this tragic event and may even have known Stacey.

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    This freddy person has got to be the stupidest piece of shit on here at this moment. Nobody tries to trick men, most of us are happy being trans. Its 2010. His ignorance and disrespect to a fallen sister has clearly gone over the limit.
    Vanessa, I'm not defending anyone, or accusing anyone else, but there's historical precedent, all too often, of TS/TG people lying-by-omission, which is a fancy legal term that breaks down to what-they-don't-know-can't-hurt-them. Unfortunately, what they don't know =CAN= hurt =YOU=.

Even if it's not openly intentional, these details can be quite damning and sometimes brutally fatal, if they are not revealed at some point and in a manner and venue that allows a safe escape route for either or both parties. I've talked to gurls that use their beauty and charms on straight men (And I am allowing the suspension of disbelief that they truly are straight in these encounters) as a sort of game, to prove how they pass and how beautiful they are.

Unfortunately, it's =NOT= a game and if it reaches the point where they've brought the guy home or wherever and reveal their 'T' in an intimate moment where the guy expected something else and 'accepts no substitute', the results could be, and have been catastrophic.

I'm tired of reading accounts of suicide, murder and worse.

I'm tired of gurls being shot.

I'm tired of gurls being stabbed.

I'm tired of gurls being beaten.

And when I read of a gurl being beaten to within a breath of her life and, when she didn't oblige, being beaten again with a fire extinguisher...

Enough is enough.

The attitudes of the American people and the acceptance levels of the supposedly 'straight' men in the populace are not something that will change any time soon, perhaps not even in our lifetime.

It's so late and I'm upset. Not sure where I want to go with this now.

Ladies, be careful. Watch your backs, embrace your friends. Know your clients (And having a cell phone doesn't make them unimpeachable, Mia! :P ) and meet them in public when and if you can.

To the ladies looking for love in all the wrong places: Don't hide your 'T' (Or lack thereof, if you've gotten the 'clip'). At the very least, it is a sekrit that will lead to more and undermine what might be a fine, long lasting relationship. At the very worst it might be the little bit of subterfuge that leads to murder.

Your own.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster
    Does it really matter? U wanna visit? Lol

Never knew her but what a loss, my condolences to her loved ones.