Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

smh.i hate people

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

I haven't heard this story yet, thanks for posting the story for us. In recent weeks, there has been a rise of GLBT suicides and crimes. I remember reading on my phone about how some gang members tortured and beat a member of their gang, because they found out he had sex with a guy. They then got the guy the gang member had sex with and tortured and sodomized him as well. You probably posted a thread about it, but its just unbelievable to me.

You would think in 2010 we would be above such hatred, but apparently we are not. SMH...

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Junior Poster

May she rest in peace.

On the same note, i thought The reporters were very responsible IMO, in using feminine pronouns and the name she preferred to go by. It seems that when any transgendered person dies, the news channels tend to over emphasize the use of the male descriptive terms and basically refer to the story, as a 'guy' died.

Junior Poster

LGBT youth suicides have gotten a lot of press lately. But it really happens all the time; lgbt teens are 2.5 times more likely to kill themselves than teens in general, and trans kids are 5 times more likely. That's just how accepting society is. The rates were probably even higher in the past, just underreported.

That said, I don't exactly approve of all the activism going on lately. Dan Savage is trying to tell kids that "it gets better" but I think that more has to be done to make it better, right now. You can't just tell kids to wait until they're out of high school because that's when the bullying stops. High schools need to be make safer, because not every lgbt kid has the option to drop out or go to a special school. I was one of those kids- I wasn't allowed to go on overnight trips or even use the washrooms, other kids bashed me in and the administration did nothing. After I graduated I sued the school board for blatant discrimination. If anything, kids need to choose to live so they can get revenge. Living well is the best revenge.

Rookie Poster

This person is NO more important than any of the other thousands upon thousands who kill themselves

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NotHereNotThere View Post
    This person is NO more important than any of the other thousands upon thousands who kill themselves
    I second that.
    but its relevant to this board

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by toopretty View Post
    I second that.
    but its relevant to this board
    and the reason why

Quote Originally Posted by NotHereNotThere View Post
    "This person" is JUST AS important as the thousands upon thousands who kill themselves, simply because they are all important to somebody out there (parents, siblings, friends, etc...).

Fork 'andles

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

rip..... ...