Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by the commander
    What do you mean by "visit"?
    You know...uh...'visit'. *Nudge* *Nudge* Saynahmore.

Though not actually SCAdian myself, I know/work with many and once got conscripted for war back in the 80's (I had the only war wagon big enough to haul an entire camp there from Joisey). There was a hurricane, most of the tents blew away, there was much less to haul home.

'Course, that was back when it was just a little event of only 2-3000 people.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

I really am suprised how many SCAdian responses I've gotten. How many of you have actually made it to Pennsic? It's a hell of alot easier for those here in the region like myself.

Have any of you been to a camp called House Diva? I stumbled in the first year I went, and haven't seen it since. It was a predominantly gay camp, but it wasn't associated with the Blue Feathers.

Has anyone had luck finding any of my other pictures?

Wolfie

Professional Poster

I get a kick out of the fact that the Commander is better looking dressed then 90% of the GG's who attend SCA events lol....

Penssic is about a 5.5 hour drive from me, at least it is if you obey the speed limit...Since I hate car rides ive only gone once.....Quite an eye opener though lol...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    I get a kick out of the fact that the Commander is better looking dressed then 90% of the GG's who attend SCA events lol....

Penssic is about a 5.5 hour drive from me, at least it is if you obey the speed limit...Since I hate car rides ive only gone once.....Quite an eye opener though lol...

That's awfully generous of you. However, I don't think I'd make much of a belly bunny now adays.

Wolfie