Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 LastLast
    Old Biddy Silver Poster Gillian's Avatar

Default Re: Post your fav funny You Tube video!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

President of Russia Veteran Poster Vladimir Putin's Avatar

The Orange County Register, Monday, February 20, 2012, 12:31pm EST

MAN ARRESTED, PEPPER SPRAYED AT DISNEY PARK

By SARAH TULLY, The Orange County Register

A man was arrested for assault after repeatedly attacking security guards, who pepper sprayed him, at Disney California Adventure.

The incident was captured in a profanity-laced YouTube video, which had more than 10,000 views as of Monday morning.

Glenn Horlacher, 53, of Queen Creek, Arizona, was arrested Saturday for assault and battery and taken to the Anaheim Jail, where he was cited and released Saturday, said Sgt. Bob Dunn, a spokesman for the Anaheim Police Department.

The incident happened about 3:30 p.m. Saturday when a man attacked security guards near the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror ride. Guards repeatedly tried to restrain the man and pepper spayed him, but the man kept going after the guards, as seen on the YouTube video.

A few park visitors helped hold down Horlacher, until police arrived. Police detained Horlacher without further problems, Dunn said.

A security guard was taken to a hospital for minor injuries and was released, said Suzi Brown, a Disneyland Resort spokeswoman.

“We appreciate the actions of the guests who came to his aid during this uncharacteristic incident,” Brown said in a prepared statement.

Copyright © 2012 Orange County Register Communications. All rights reserved.

Disgraceful.

Redlands-Loma Linda Patch, Sunday, June 17, 2012

CURSING GIRLS FIGHT IT OUT EARLY SUNDAY ON REDLANDS DENNY'S DINING ROOM FLOOR
    "It was a melee, complete chaos," manager Heather Bruhl said in a phone interview. "It looked like a bomb went off in here. Broken glass, broken plates. Tables overturned."

By GUY McCARTHY, Redlands-Loma Linda Patch

REDLANDS San Bernardio County, California -- A fight between several young women erupted early Sunday in a Redlands, Calif. Denny's, and it turned into a silverware-tossing, plate-smashing brawl as miniskirted participants traded kicks and punches on the dining room floor, the manager on duty said.

No serious injuries were reported, but several people were cited, and Redlands police have requested a copy of surveillance video, Denny's manager Heather Bruhl told Redlands-Loma Linda Patch.

Someone in the restaurant recorded part of the chaos on video, posted it on YouTube, and sent R-LL Patch the link. Bruhl said the video showed what happened at the downtown Redlands Denny's.

"We were having our normal 2 o'clock bar rush," Bruhl said in a phone interview. "Some people came in and got mouthy with another table. So we asked them to leave.

"The party, it was about four girls and four guys, they were leaving," Bruhl said. "Another party with some other girls at a table, they laughed. And the people leaving said 'Don't laugh at us, you don't know us.'

"The laughing party, one of them said, 'Excuse me, we're not even talking to you,'" Bruhl said. "One of the girls in the laughing party stood up and threw something, then she broke a plate, and it was on. It was a melee, complete chaos."

Bruhl said there was a handicapped man sitting at the counter, and she tried to protect him because the women were fighting so close to him.

"It was crazy," Bruhl said. "Some of the girls fighting were in short skirts and high heels. . . . It looked like a bomb went off in here, broken glass, broken plates. Tables overturned. It took about 30 minutes to clean up."

Some customers left and some stayed, Bruhl said. The police arrived quickly, four or five officers, and they issued citations to some of the people involved, Bruhl said.

There did not appear to be any serious injuries, but there was some blood on the floor where apparently someone stepped on broken glass or broken plates, Bruhl said.

General manager Jose Davila said the Denny's, at Redlands Boulevard and Orange Street, is popular among bar patrons after nearby establishments close.

"The fight, it happened early this morning," Davila said. "Sometimes we get really busy after the bars close. A lady called to complain about it, asking why did we allow it.

"But we don't allow this," Davila said. "All we can do is call the police. They came really fast. They checked the security cameras and they want a copy."

Copyright © 2012 Patch. All rights reserved.

Toronto Star, Monday, October 29, 2012

CHINATOWN PHO RESTAURANT FIGHT: PLATES FLY AS BRAWL BREAKS OUT

By ERICA RAE CHONG, Toronto Star staff reporter

Plates sailed through the air and women threw punches after an intense brawl broke out at Toronto Chinatown eatery Pho Xe Lua early Saturday morning.

A group of at least six people dressed in Halloween get-ups began exchanging blows as the restaurant erupted in shouts and onlookers cheered from the sidelines. One man in SWAT attire threw a plate that hit a woman squarely in the face.

One man who was at the restaurant with a group of friends captured the 3am fight in a two-minute video.

“I came in and we saw people arguing. Apparently they were arguing about space and seating because the restaurant was pretty packed and small. They were shouting at each other to move out of the way,” he said. “A guy in a green shirt threw a menu across the table and that’s how it started.”

In the video, a waitress in a red shirt tried to break up the fight, using her body as a barrier between the two groups. She moved aside when two women started throwing punches at each other.

A restaurant employee said the waitress was unharmed. “Only plates were broken. You know … Teenagers,” he said with a laugh.

Police reported that a woman in her 20s sustained cuts to her face and required medical attention.

They are looking for a light-skinned Asian male suspect described as having a muscular build, 20 to 25 years of age, 5’8 to 5’9, clean-shaven, with short black hair that is shaved on all sides. He has a multi-coloured tattoo on his left bicep. He was wearing a Halloween costume vest with the word “SWAT” written on the back.

The profanity-laced video was posted on YouTube on Saturday and went viral garnering almost 60,000 views by Sunday night.

Copyright © 2012 Toronto Star. All rights reserved.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Putin View Post
    the girl giving commentary on this video was annoying as hell.

"STOP!! STOP!! you're in disney land. there are kids here. you're in disney land"
    "i knowwhere i'mat"

btw: this is disneyland related

Last edited by bluesoul; 08-24-2013 at 02:13 AM.

New York Daily News, Tuesday, July 23, 2013

WIFE'S KICKING, SCREAMING TEMPER TANTRUM GOES VIRAL
    A husband’s decision not to take his peevish spouse to the lake provoked outrage. He uploaded the secretly recorded footage to YouTube to demonstrate his wife's unbelievable behavior.

By LEE MORAN, N.Y. Daily News

No wonder they're not together anymore.

A wife's temper tantrum has gone viral after her husband uploaded secretly filmed footage.

The woman, seated in the front of a car, kicks and screams after her partner says he can't take her to the lake because he needs to finish chores.

"You have to stop and get me some cigarettes! I'm about to go crazy!" she screams at her put-upon man.

"I never get my way! I just want one day when I get my way — ONE DAY!" she adds as she lashes out at the dashboard with her feet.

The couple is identified as Jim and Whitney Monglat of Knoxville, Tennessee.

Jim wrote in the video's caption that his wife freaked out after he told her they couldn't spend Saturday on the lake, as his truck needed to be fixed.

He filmed her antics to show the world what she was really like.

"I had worked 60 hours that week and told her all week that Saturday was my day to get stuff done around the house. But as usual she threw a fit about it," he said.

"That was the last day I lived in our house. I have moved out and filed a restraining order against her," Gawker reports he wrote.

The couple had only tied the knot in May 2012.

Copyright © 2013 NY Daily News. All rights reserved.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    the girl giving commentary on this video was annoying as hell.

"STOP!! STOP!! you're in disney land. there are kids here. you're in disney land"

STOP!!! YOU'RE IN DISNEYLAND!!!! THERE ARE KIDS HERE!!!!!

I'd hit it.

Granny Myrtle! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.