Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default can you really be in a relationsion without cheating?

i ask myself this all the time and i'm not really sure, it could be possible but a real challenge....the last real relationship i was in was with my son's mother and we was together for about 8 months and even tho i never cheated on her the temptation was always there...plus wit the internet it makes it hard to be in a relationship....i got mad females hittin me up all day...i aint complainin but it makes it hard for a dude to jus focus on one chick lol......

Professional Poster

Congratulations FreddieGomez! You are the official winner of the 2010 Most Stupid Threads On HA Award!

A medal will be sent over to Bed Stuy right away and Señor Love Daddy will come around to present you with it.

And that's the double truth, Ruth!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gold-Medal.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	347737  

First things first, sort through the mad ones. The energy may be appealing but the anger always ends badly...

Secondly do the world a favor..

Junior Poster

I have been in relationships without cheating, so I'd say yes.

There's no pressure besides brilliance, let's say by day nine?!

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

It's about emotional maturity, what you're looking for and how honest you are with yourself.

So many guys get into 'exclusive' relationships with women and the first time they go out alone, they're trying to mack anything that moves.
    If your self-esteem is only reinforced by how many women you can fucc, then a relationship with one female may not be for you.

And there are those guys who don't see women as much more than a place to stick their dick, so any serious relationship is doomed to fail because there's no depth to it.

You sound like you're at least 15 years away from being able to hold down a LTR, IMO Mr. Gomez.

I'd say it is possible. If you really love the person you would be motivated to not cheat on them. We are men and we all get horny so it's hard to control though.

I live in Bangkok so temptation is literally around every corner. Temptation is in the form of a ladyboy that grabs my dick as I try to walk past. It's pretty difficult to turn that down I won't lie. Heck, there is a ladyboy bar in Nana Plaza called Temptations!

But, if you find a good girl who loves you you would quickly realize how hard it is to find someone like that. Especially in sin city!

Last edited by dderek123; 10-08-2010 at 01:38 AM.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Temptation will always be present
    Up to you to develop the mental fortitude to decide whats worth doing and not doing

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze View Post
    Temptation will always be present
    Up to you to develop the mental fortitude to decide whats worth doing and not doing
    Yeah, you just need to make your big brain do the thinking and not the little brain.

Junior Poster

The most important thing is knowing that short term stuff disappears, but if you aren't cheating and really care about somebody, you actually have something that can last. Cheating gets in the way of truly caring because you aren't giving enough of yourself to others. Relationships won't always work, but it is best to know you gave it every shot.

There's no pressure besides brilliance, let's say by day nine?!

If you want multiple women just let them know. For thousands of years no one had a problem with a man having multiple women (even women themselves) until fairly recently in history. Good luck finding a woman in the western world willing to go for it though.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast