Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

How many rings has he got? He isn't as great as Kobe IMO. I am not going to insult you for your differing opinion, but I certainly don't agree to it just because of your will to talk more. Kobe scores points and makes the players around him better. Lebron makes the players around him pass it to him... a lot! Different, but I think Kobe is the more talented player and he has the long career and rings to add some more weight to my side.

There's no pressure besides brilliance, let's say by day nine?!

Quote Originally Posted by drock View Post
    All you clowns don't know shit about basketball.. Kobe might be the closest thing to MJ, but Lebron's an entirely different player..

Lebron James, is basically a Majic Johnson with far more athleticism than Kobe and MJ combined. lol.

hit the nail on the head... Bron Bron is by far the more athletic individual... now, since his success is measured in rings... and Bryant has had twice the chances to obtain his first-o-rings... give Lebron the same amount of years... actually, he'll start collecting THIS season.

1v1... Lebron would crush Byant

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Gthoma2a View Post
    How many rings has he got? He isn't as great as Kobe IMO. I am not going to insult you for your differing opinion, but I certainly don't agree to it just because of your will to talk more. Kobe scores points and makes the players around him better. Lebron makes the players around him pass it to him... a lot! Different, but I think Kobe is the more talented player and he has the long career and rings to add some more weight to my side.
    Awe the old senseless ring theory.. That shit is so overrated, and can't be used as a measuring stick of ones ability.. Dereck Fisher has just as many rings as Kobe, and hell we all know damn well he ain't even no top echelon point guard.

If that was the case then why were the Lakers on of the worst teams in the West after Shaq left, and Kobe was always whinning and crying about wanting to be traded??? The Lakers sucked ass and stunk up the Staples Center for a while until, Andrew Bynum started to come of age, and the Lakers got Paul Gasoul on the roster and a few more key role players..

Kobe's more of a ball hog, that the offense needs to feed though him to score points.. Lebron can have a MPV season without really scoring because he actually does make players around him better.

Junior Poster

Kobe is not a ball hog. Lebron James gets the MVP because they know he isn't going to win the ring, so they may as well give him something to make his shoe deal and the publicity they give him make sense.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by diablito View Post
    hit the nail on the head... Bron Bron is by far the more athletic individual... now, since his success is measured in rings... and Bryant has had twice the chances to obtain his first-o-rings... give Lebron the same amount of years... actually, he'll start collecting THIS season.

1v1... Lebron would crush Byant
    , You're spot on man.. Lebron would crush Kobe one on one, and I think Kobe Bryant knows better than to even step his frail skinny ass on the court with Lebron..

Silver Poster

Kobe is not a ball hog. Lebron James gets the MVP because they know he isn't going to win the ring, so they may as well give him something to make his shoe deal and the publicity they give him make sense.
    Dude stay in the bathroom putting moose in your hair and taking camera phone pics of yourself, cause you don't know a dayum thing about B ball..

Junior Poster

Oh, the old "next year" argument... priceless.

kobe got 7 years on lebron which helps with the rings issue. also kobe's had a great supporting cast each time, lebron not so much.
    lebron would dominate kobe 1 on 1. kobe is amazing don't get me wrong but he's a bit older and slower. lebron would just take it to the hole each time no problem.
    also kobes already starting to answer the question before the reporter even mentions lebrons name.

Easy to say when all Kobe/Laker teams were so stacked... I think you have it backwards though... his teams have made HIM better. But Kobe with the mutts Lebron had... West, cripple Shaq, Varejao, Williams, Jamison... sorry, but I believe Kobe would not have won 60+ games with those clowns!! much less 5 rings.

Silver Poster

True that.. It's been Lebron and the nobody's since he's been in the League..

People fail to relaize that it doesn't matter how great one player is, he's not going to put an entire team of duds on his back and win the championship, although Lebron James almost did that..

Even the great Micheal Jordan didn't do shit in Chicago until he got another NBA great top 50 player in Scottie Pipen, and some damn good supporting cast around him..