Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Revisionist history would be interesting. Putting Jordan on an ordinary team would be interesting too, but the league will remember Kobe as Brady with Peyton's numbers, but Lebron is looking more like Marino so far. I am not going to go on with all this stuff, but Lebron gets his ass kissed when he hasn't been to the promised land and looked like he just gave up on his team a couple of times. For the record he is a great player, but I question his heart, his head, and Kobe is beyond those questions.

There's no pressure besides brilliance, let's say by day nine?!

i'm pretty sure LeBron was good for 30-40 wins for that team. If you take away Kobe the second best player is Gasol and the Lakers are still a solid team without Kobe. The second best player on the Cavs I guess it was Mo Williams lol wow.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by diablito View Post
    Easy to say when all Kobe/Laker teams were so stacked... I think you have it backwards though... his teams have made HIM better. But Kobe with the mutts Lebron had... West, cripple Shaq, Varejao, Williams, Jamison... sorry, but I believe Kobe would not have won 60+ games with those clowns!! much less 5 rings.
    Oh you're spot on again.. People don't wanna admit it, but even Michael Jordan had a pretty stacked squad when they started winning all those championships..

If you look at any dynasty, you'll find they're all stacked.. Look at the teams Larry Bird played on, and the teams Majic Johnson played on.. Check those rosters out, those were some deep stacked teams....

Quote Originally Posted by Gthoma2a View Post
    Oh, the old "next year" argument... priceless.

actually its the old "THIS YEAR" argument... LOL... but what are people going to say when Bron wins a ring... "oh, its OOOOOOONLY his first"... "4 more to catch Bryant"... lets see how this season plays out... no pun

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by drock View Post
    Your thinking is just as flawed as his was.
    I'm sticking by what I said.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Star Angel 86 View Post
    I'm sticking by what I said.
    Which proves it's the blind following the blind..

Quote Originally Posted by Gthoma2a View Post
    Revisionist history would be interesting. Putting Jordan on an ordinary team would be interesting too, but the league will remember Kobe as Brady with Peyton's numbers, but Lebron is looking more like Marino so far. I am not going to go on with all this stuff, but Lebron gets his ass kissed when he hasn't been to the promised land and looked like he just gave up on his team a couple of times. For the record he is a great player, but I question his heart, his head, and Kobe is beyond those questions.
    easy... I love my FINS!! LOL... no giving up this year... WHY you ask, b/c he doesn't have to do all the heavy lifting... feeling tired, not enough sleep last night Bron... have a seat and let Wade light it up... fuck, Wade and Bron both partied too hard last night... Bosch, drain 30 and lead your team... any way you mix it there are plenty of supporting cast members to help obtain a W.

Please agree with that?!?!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by drock View Post
    Which proves it's the blind following the blind..
    You have your opinion I have mine.

I do agree with you on the ring thing however because in the Bill Russell had 11 rings in 13 years Wilt Chamberlain was the better player though.

Junior Poster

I will agree that with this team, they are formidable as hell and it is going to have me nervous this year, but I don't want my Lakers to lose and I want Kobe pulling the trigger at the end of the game instead of Lebron if I had them both on my team. Like I say, the Heat are stacked (I know this, but that isn't all to me). Lebron will certainly be fresh and he is just one of three big weapons there, so I get your point. I respect the team's ability, but as a Laker fan, I refuse to give in to any competition. It will be war when it happens and I hope Kobe is lifting number six at the end of that night, reigning supreme as "His Clutchness."

There's no pressure besides brilliance, let's say by day nine?!

This is the dumbest post in the world. Lebron James is the best all around player in basketball. He consistently has a better shooting percentage than Kobe, grabs more boards, and hands out more assists. He does all this while drawing a double and triple team night in and night out.

Kobe's leaping ability has diminished. He is relegated to jump shots, and fade-aways these days. If those two played one on one, Kobe would have to outsmart Lebron to beat him, where as Bron would just physically overwhelm Kobe.

Some of yall have Kobe on this pedestal he doesn't deserve. Let's compare numbers between the two.

Kobe....................................Lebron

points.........25.3...................27.8
    shooting.......45%..................47%
    3 point.........34%..................32%
    boards.........5.3....................7.0
    assists.........4.7...................7.0

Whoever told you guys that Kobe was SOOO much better a shooter than Bron was lying to you. Kobe is statistically worse in every category except 3 point %, which he is just barely better than.

Yes my avatar is me!