Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Junior Poster

Different positions. Kobe is the guy who is clutch in games, James is the guy who quit before. Kobe at least gave it everything in his body to win.

There's no pressure besides brilliance, let's say by day nine?!

lebron didn't quit, he had the celtics defense draped all over him and his team mates were not clutch players at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gthoma2a View Post
    Different positions. Kobe is the guy who is clutch in games, James is the guy who quit before. Kobe at least gave it everything in his body to win.
    2004 Kobe shot the Lakers out of championship series against the PIstons.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by drock View Post
    All you clowns don't know shit about basketball.. Kobe might be the closest thing to MJ, but Lebron's an entirely different player..

Lebron James, is basically a Majic Johnson with far more athelecism than Kobe and MJ combined. lol.
    OK,now this might seem like I a contradicting myself here but I agree that LeBron is athletic and a physical freak but that is not all there is.Knowing your opponent and knowing his weaknesses before even playing him is a big key factor.Knowing how to MIND FUCK him without him knowing is another big factor.LeBron doesn't have that.Kobe does.

Now is LeBron like Magic in the sense of physicality and athleticism,yeah.But unlike Magic he doesn't know how to play the mind game.There was no one better with the basketball in his hand than Magic.

And Lebron can play more positions on the court than Kobe can.. Lebron can dominate playing positions 1 through 4, and with Kobe you basically have nothing but a shooting guard.
    Sure LeBron can play more positions than Kobe but at the same time Magic played more positions than Jordan.Jordan coudn't play center like Magic did when Kareem was out.

Oh you're spot on again.. People don't wanna admit it, but even Michael Jordan had a pretty stacked squad when they started winning all those championships..

If you look at any dynasty, you'll find they're all stacked.. Look at the teams Larry Bird played on, and the teams Majic Johnson played on.. Check those rosters out, those were some deep stacked teams....
    Well so far it looks like LeBron still doesn't have a ring.You say that LeBron did it without a stacked squad but right now it looks like he didn't.He went somewhere where it is a begining to be a stacked squad.They will not win a championship this year and if they don't in the next 5 that is a HUGE FAIL.

LOL.............

Kobe has never won anything without ridiculous all star type players around him. Here are the seasons he didn't have one, with their records.

2007 42-40
    2006 45-37
    2005 34-48

Bron took a chump squad to the NBA finals. Has Kobe ever done that? Quit regurgitating sportscenter reporters.

Yes my avatar is me!

Professional Poster

Lebrons a much better player than Kobe and would easily beat him all over the court. Kobe is not a good match for Lebron at all.

See, I told ya!!!! Pay-per-View it!!!

I will agree that with this team, they are formidable as hell and it is going to have me nervous this year, but I don't want my Lakers to lose and I want Kobe pulling the trigger at the end of the game instead of Lebron if I had them both on my team. Like I say, the Heat are stacked (I know this, but that isn't all to me). Lebron will certainly be fresh and he is just one of three big weapons there, so I get your point. I respect the team's ability, but as a Laker fan, I refuse to give in to any competition. It will be war when it happens and I hope Kobe is lifting number six at the end of that night, reigning supreme as "His Clutchness."
    What did Kobe "His Clutchness" do in the pivotal game 7 against the Celtics? He was 6-24 from the field. I wouldn't call that clutch.

"Do you remember V. P. Dick Cheney "
    'YES, I DO. I use to call him 'TAINT'.
    "Taint? Why did you call him that?"
    'Because in every picture he was between Bush and Colin'

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hornybastard View Post
    lebron didn't quit, he had the celtics defense draped all over him and his team mates were not clutch players at all.

He Quit!!!!---walking down court with his head down and a attitude of indifference!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"

I will agree that with this team, they are formidable as hell and it is going to have me nervous this year, but I don't want my Lakers to lose and I want Kobe pulling the trigger at the end of the game instead of Lebron if I had them both on my team. Like I say, the Heat are stacked (I know this, but that isn't all to me). Lebron will certainly be fresh and he is just one of three big weapons there, so I get your point. I respect the team's ability, but as a Laker fan, I refuse to give in to any competition. It will be war when it happens and I hope Kobe is lifting number six at the end of that night, reigning supreme as "His Clutchness."

Holding HEAT season tix for the past 12 yrs I consider myself a decent fan... Watching the HEAT defeat the odds and take ring after NO ONE believed in them makes me a homer... Seeing these guys at "closed" practices and watching the preseason home opener makes me believe Bron might not be getting the majority of the "last game shots"... that honor still goes to WADE... who does have a ring and out score both Kobe and Bron 2 seasons ago... Bosch has such a pretty and fluid shot... and all of a sudden Chalmers is draining shots... this was a clown this no right in the NBA and now he's getting WIDE open looks AND making them... we also have alot of young talent on the bench which I imagine will receive substantial court time when we're leading teams by 30 at the break... its going to be a crazy season...