Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Tranny scene L.A...

A little help yall. Vacillating between going back to Vegas or trying out the L.A party scene during my time off next month. I'd be flying in on a Wednesday and leaving on a sunday. I Know about blue moon nights on Thursdays but what other events are there in that time frame. And will anything even be operating on thanksgiving weekend in either city? Appreciate the help.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Most of the clubs here operate during the holidays. I have current list here:

http://bellabellucci.info/los-angeles-trans-nightclubs/

Plus Aubrey Brianna has moved Sexy Bitch to Tempo in Hollywood on Friday nights. More info to come...

~BB~

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 10-07-2010 at 04:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Most of the clubs here operate during the holidays. I have current list here:

http://bellabellucci.info/los-angeles-trans-nightclubs/

Plus Aubrey Brianna has moved Sexy Bitch to Tempo in Hollywood on Friday nights. More info to come...

~BB~
    I appreciate all the info I can get. Thanx Bell...

Gold Poster

Mac.B,
    If you weren't coming during the Thanksgiving week,beside the aforementioned Bluemoon on Thursday nights,I'd suggest hitting the Queen Universe Pageant on Sunday November 7th. It can be just as much fun off the stage as there is on it.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me View Post
    Mac.B,
    If you weren't coming during the Thanksgiving week,beside the aforementioned Bluemoon on Thursday nights,I'd suggest hitting the Queen Universe Pageant on Sunday November 7th. It can be just as much fun off the stage as there is on it.

oh? How so? And what are these parties like exactly? is it a regular club atmosphere or are the girls looking for "dates"?

Veteran Poster

all the clubs in LA are fun and have some kind of selection of girls to choose from depending what your looking for best to check in on whats going on closer to the time your coming in, I'll let you know what the plan is for Blue Moon Nights as we get closer to thanksgiving! you can see photos from the clubs and video to here http://tgirls.com/newest-photos/page1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky Snakeden View Post
    all the clubs in LA are fun and have some kind of selection of girls to choose from depending what your looking for best to check in on whats going on closer to the time your coming in, I'll let you know what the plan is for Blue Moon Nights as we get closer to thanksgiving! you can see photos from the clubs and video to here http://tgirls.com/newest-photos/page1.html

Thats coo.Definitely want to go but i just want to know what these parties are about. Do guys go for the club atmosphere or are they looking for...uh..."massages"? Either one is coo I just want to know what I'm dealing wit.

Veteran Poster

Well Blue Moon Night T-Party Thursdays are pretty chill, kinda hangout and chat about the girls have some drinks, it's very social , alot of watchers since there are so many gogo dancers in little outfits everywhere guys crowd around and stare other guys walk around talking to each girl in the hopes of bringing one home! It's a Dance club so load music fun atmosphere, large outdoor area to get to know each other! but all the clubs have different things to offer!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky Snakeden View Post
    Well Blue Moon Night T-Party Thursdays are pretty chill, kinda hangout and chat about the girls have some drinks, it's very social , alot of watchers since there are so many gogo dancers in little outfits everywhere guys crowd around and stare other guys walk around talking to each girl in the hopes of bringing one home! It's a Dance club so load music fun atmosphere, large outdoor area to get to know each other! but all the clubs have different things to offer!

Cool. I guess as long as I'm able to get sum at the end of the night them I'm good. Guess I'll see u there; keep me posted tho.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mac.B View Post
    Cool. I guess as long as I'm able to get sum at the end of the night them I'm good. Guess I'll see u there; keep me posted tho.
    Just wanna fuck a slut, huh? *sigh*

~BB~