Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: L< for Shemales

Default L< for Shemales

Hi any Lovely Ladies here in Chicago?

Last edited by dballerdude19; 10-09-2010 at 04:08 AM. Reason: i was not thinkin and i offended someone very wonderful and smart

Veteran Poster

Based on comments in other threads, don't use the term "shemales" to reference the person. Try: ladys, girls, woman. On this site it is very obvious and well known "t" can be placed in front of those three terms! The ladies on this site seem to be more receptive to being treated like the ladies they are, or who feel they are, or who play one on tv!

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dskreet2 View Post
    Based on comments in other threads, don't use the term "shemales" to reference the person. Try: ladys, girls, woman. On this site it is very obvious and well known "t" can be placed in front of those three terms! The ladies on this site seem to be more receptive to being treated like the ladies they are, or who feel they are, or who play one on tv!

oH sorry guys im still new here im sorry

Let me say it better

Hi i am Shawn and i am looking for a woman someone to be friends with or get into a relationship with if any of you ladies are interested please let me know lol im in chicago area but if you are any where else in the US that is fine to

Silver Poster

What´s on the top of everyone´s browser? Right, "HungAngels - Guide to Shemales and Transsexuals".

Quote Originally Posted by dballerdude19 View Post
    Hi any shemales here in Chicago?
    A guy who calls a trans woman a shemale is a turnoff and put me in trick mode.
    my guys I deal with on a personal level would never disrespect me like that.
    I am a woman. Shemale is a job description!
    If I'm off the clock, I think I should be treated as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner View Post
    What´s on the top of everyone´s browser? Right, "HungAngels - Guide to Shemales and Transsexuals".
    Thats for work, when I log off, I'm on my free time.
    In real life I live and carry myself as a woman.
    Any men with the mentality that a girl he wants to chill with is a daymn shemale, should make shure he has the shemale fee!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    Any men with the mentality that a girl he wants to chill with is a daymn shemale, should make shure he has the shemale fee!
    I´ve never called a transsexual woman a shemale on this forum. I was just pointing to the official use of this term by those who run this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    Yea i kind of feel bad now since im not use to the term as transexual so i said shemale as i saw others use on other sites but i am terribly sorry vanessa i hope i did not offend you and i say sorry to you for my terrible mistake hope you can forgive me if you cannot i totally understand since it was my fault but i am sorry.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dballerdude19 View Post
    Yea i kind of feel bad now since im not use to the term as transexual so i said shemale as i saw others use on other sites but i am terribly sorry vanessa i hope i did not offend you and i say sorry to you for my terrible mistake hope you can forgive me if you cannot i totally understand since it was my fault but i am sorry.
    Dude sounds sincere....I hope he can be forgiven