Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

or they act all top and then all they want to do is spread eagle when they finally meet the girl from ha ...its the male version of the bait and switch , lmao

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Wow, and they say transsexuals are stuck up.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR View Post
    Rather have bitch fits then bitchmade niggas like you.
    Sooooo.......You would rather be a bitch,than be a bitch.Is that your logic grumpiez,lmao.OHH SNAPZZZZ

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Jay View Post
    Sooooo.......You would rather be a bitch,than be a bitch.Is that your logic grumpiez,lmao.OHH SNAPZZZZ
    where do you get bitchfits equaling being a bitch...Id rather have people bitching about shit then bitchmade niggas like you meaning a weak ass nigga from some wannabe white suburb acting hard online to make you look like his greatness stfu wannabe Lebron James..s_m_h while fucking typing this out for you.....

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap View Post
    or they act all top and then all they want to do is spread eagle when they finally meet the girl from ha ...its the male version of the bait and switch , lmao
    man that shit is not cool "bait and switch" nope not one bit.

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Junior Poster

If you don't like the thread,don't open it,lol.........jealously lmao
    forreal.whats the point?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR View Post
    where do you get bitchfits equaling being a bitch...Id rather have people bitching about shit then bitchmade niggas like you meaning a weak ass nigga from some wannabe white suburb acting hard online to make you look like his greatness stfu wannabe Lebron James..s_m_h while fucking typing this out for you.....
    If you (a grown ass man) throw a bitch fit,meaning a bitch on a temper tantrum.You're still a bitch.and as far as bitchmade.......who's the middle aged bottomOHH SNAPZZZ feeling threaten by new posters.You sir are a lahozerherrrrrrp.s grumpiez I'm from the pacific islands,not the burbs tubby,lol.

If you (a grown ass man) throw a bitch fit,meaning a bitch on a temper tantrum.You're still a bitch.and as far as bitchmade.......who's the middle aged bottomOHH SNAPZZZ feeling threaten by new posters.You sir are a lahozerherrrrrrp.s grumpiez I'm from the pacific islands,not the burbs tubby,lol.
    Bwahahah got the reply I fished for... Lmfao its so fun watching you resort to calling people Bottoms/tubby its all good though because I get surrounded by NUMEROUS girls and well they like me, im not some kid who will pay $$$$$$. Shit I admit im too lazy to work as hard as I do to give it away for "just sex" man if you're so interested in "trans-women" try and date one or be-friend one not for just the reason Oh I want to fuck you, you look fiiiiiine! ya feel me B?
    Till then shut the fuck up before someone shuts you the fuck up...Like im doing so right now....
    kick back chill dont post stupid ass shit and enjoy the ride...I mean youre the one who is self conscious about being a bottom
    Strike a Nerve there buddy? its all good just remember I am known in the community youre not youre just some little ass punk who wants to be that "cool" guy online...

By the way bud im 22. I work 70 hours a week I still have time to go out and have fun with "FRIENDS"Middle aged nah B im in my prime!

Last edited by BLKGSXR; 10-06-2010 at 05:05 AM.
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Junior Poster

If girls like you,you wouldn't feel insecure on a forum,when another dude is getting the attention you desperately need.OHH SNAPZZ.......his greatness isn't a trick,such as yourself.I've been in 2 relationships with trans women you dunce,lol.Shut me the fuck up Mr.Grumpiez,his evilness trumbles with fear from the threats of a troll,lol.Jay fuckz da pussy,and is not the pussy(unlike you,bottom).I like how indirectly told me that I'm cool,you're going to be my number 1 fan,lol.p.s,I think it's funny how proud you are to be a known chaser,lmaoOHHHH SNAPZZZZ,LOL

Last edited by Evil Jay; 10-06-2010 at 05:49 AM.

Smh some kids never learn...
    Im young myself but when I say Kid I refer to your mentality...

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC