Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Wow,only HA allows lonely out of shape middle age men feel important.It's sad that they think the only approval they can get from ts,is when they're brown nosing.As a man,have honor and a little self respect.The grumpy old men on here complain more then the chicks do.Sack up bitches,lmao..........OHHH SNAPZZZ

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    But how would you get your badge? We all know you are who you say you are, but you're the fakest mofo on this site.

Kidding. I just couldn't resist.

~BB~
    Well members of a gang usually get 'jumped in' as there initiation so for the HA badge potential members can get 'gang-banged in'. Not a bad idea eh?

Sorry I was too busy being old..u know us old guys have a hard time staying up past 5 pm.....but hey I am old but guess what while u were busy chasing trannies I ran a half marathon under 95 min then went to lift with my boys for another 90 min....and I have a heel spur in my foot...so we may be old but we got a lot of fight left...... and u call yourself. Your greatness...u know it doesn't count if your mom gives u that nickname....have a good night mr I refer to myself in the 3rd person..I have to run and get my geritol cause I have bingo in the morning at the senior center...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap View Post
    Sorry I was too busy being old..u know us old guys have a hard time staying up past 5 pm.....but hey I am old but guess what while u were busy chasing trannies I ran a half marathon under 95 min then went to lift with my boys for another 90 min....and I have a heel spur in my foot...so we may be old but we got a lot of fight left...... and u call yourself. Your greatness...u know it doesn't count if your mom gives u that nickname....have a good night mr I refer to myself in the 3rd person..I have to run and get my geritol cause I have bingo in the morning at the senior center...
    You're funny.I'll leave you alone sir,lmao

Professional Poster

it feels like recently with the influx of new idi...users the average iq on this forum has dropped dramatically no not merely dropped but figuratively fallen off a mile high cliff

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Junior Poster

bitchy fits bitchy fits,from old men,lmao.Tisk tisk,lmao

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Maybe there should be some sort of "Verified by HA" badge for those people who are real? Those of us who've met a bunch off this site, or even a few could get verified ... because then we'd know who was real and who wasn't

lol does this mean I am shit outta luck? considering I am not even close to LA or NYC?

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    lol does this mean I am shit outta luck? considering I am not even close to LA or NYC?
    Closer than I am!

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Closer than I am!

lol but you have "connections" :P

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Jay View Post
    bitchy fits bitchy fits,from old men,lmao.Tisk tisk,lmao
    Rather have bitch fits then bitchmade niggas like you.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC