Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast

yea chingy likes it up da ass but da industry kno dat already its just new news to evrybody else even dtp knew he was bi-sexual thats why they parted ways with him

Professional Poster

I don't get the big deal with this Chingy guy. Has he even had ONE hit song? Is he supposed to be famous? I thought I knew my hip-hop, but had he not been caught with tgirls would anyone even know who he is????

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere View Post
    I don't get the big deal with this Chingy guy. Has he even had ONE hit song? Is he supposed to be famous? I thought I knew my hip-hop, but had he not been caught with tgirls would anyone even know who he is????
    he had da hit song "right dere" back in da early 2000's and "holdin me back" feat tyrese and he was signed to dtp ludacris label

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere View Post
    Youtube is your friend, fam. Yeah, he was hott for a couple minutes. But how long are people gonna keep trying to out him?

Last edited by giovanni_hotel; 10-04-2010 at 07:24 PM.

Silver Poster

Knowledge is power!

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Does it really matter that Chingy or anybody for that matter is into transsexuals?

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Who?????????

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Silver Poster

this is why brothas, in particular, cannot openly date trannies...peeps like to make a spectacle out of it, labeling us as gay and blacklist us from the world...smh...now if this were a famous white guy it'd be completely different....

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    this is why brothas, in particular, cannot openly date trannies...peeps like to make a spectacle out of it, labeling us as gay and blacklist us from the world...smh...now if this were a famous white guy it'd be completely different....
    Don't you think that is because the rap community is known for having very homophobic views, meanwhile so many people are doing it on the DL?
    You hear what's her name, Wendy Williams making fun of rappers for it all the time. She claims they should be HONEST, but she very well knows that no rapper would be taken seriously if he came out as gay or as liking transsexuals. I really see her as a transphobe herself and sometimes homophobe.

I don't see any famous white entertainer going out with any ts openly either.

The fact is, that in American society, no matter what, if someone famous was discovered to be a ts it would be a scandal and an embarrasement- because we do not fit into society yet but as curiosities, entertainment, or a fascination.

It's simply the time we live in.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr