Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

More than one reason..

Some gay men (just like straight men) don't really believe that a transsexual is a woman. So they figure if you like what used to be their former buddy (or sometime lover) with hormones and breast implants..then you might be willing to have sex with them also...or at least let them blow you. They figure why not..cause to them it's practically the same thing anyway.

Also some gay men's personal fetish or fantasy is to have sex with a "straight guy"..so they're ALWAYS trying until they come up with a winner.

Also gay men (and a lot of transsexual women...lol) LOVE to play head games...some of em live for that shit...lol.

...and finally...they do it cause it works. Lot's of guys WILL at least let a gay guy blow em...just as there are lots of guys who say they only like TS but will pay for what basically amounts to a shaved gay guy in a wig with some make-up.

..bottom line is they wouldn't do it if it didn't at least occasionally work..lol.

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    More than one reason..

Some gay men (just like straight men) don't really believe that a transsexual is a woman. So they figure if you like what used to be their former buddy (or sometime lover) with hormones and breast implants..then you might be willing to have sex with them also...or at least let them blow you. They figure why not..cause to them it's practically the same thing anyway.

Also some gay men's personal fetish or fantasy is to have sex with a "straight guy"..so they're ALWAYS trying until they come up with a winner.

Also gay men (and a lot of transsexual women...lol) LOVE to play head games...some of em live for that shit...lol.

...and finally...they do it cause it works. Lot's of guys WILL at least let a gay guy blow em...just as there are lots of guys who say they only like TS but will pay for what basically amounts to a shaved gay guy in a wig with some make-up.

..bottom line is they wouldn't do it if it didn't at least occasionally work..lol.

it works usually some of my gay guy friends front me to straight guys sometimes but in the end theyll be the one sucking the straight guys cock. ill just be the seducer and kiss the straight guy in the lips and let the straight guy play my tits. but down there its my gay guy friend who will suck the straight guys YUMMY DICK. it happened to me a lot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post

it works usually some of my gay guy friends front me to straight guys sometimes but in the end theyll be the one sucking the straight guys cock. ill just be the seducer and kiss the straight guy in the lips and let the straight guy play my tits. but down there its my gay guy friend who will suck the straight guys YUMMY DICK. it happened to me a lot!!!

LOL.

I am starting to think that Alyssa is the horniest girl in the world.

Yes my avatar is me!

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post

LOL...see, remember what I said about headgames (no pun)?

...by the way, if you're playing beach volleyball at a gay bar...you can't blame a gay dude for at least trying once in a while...can you?

..it isn't exactly your everyday straight guy activity.

...by the way, if you're playing beach volleyball at a gay bar...you can't blame a gay dude for at least trying once in a while...can you?

Never said it bothered me to be hit on, just wondering why some people are so persistent.

Yes my avatar is me!

Oh yeah, note to the guys that frequent this board.

playing volleyball at night at a gay bar is a good way to stumble into transwomen. We start playing at 8 or so, and play until midnight. By the time we are getting done, their are crowds of people hanging around. The place is a hole in the wall, but you would be surprised who I have seen there.

Yes my avatar is me!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Straight men seem to be more concerned than any other demographic about who's gay, if gay men are attracted to them, what a gay man might like about them, what technically makes someone gay, if they can be friends with someone who's gay, if they ever knew someone who came out as gay, if they were ever perceived as gay, ad nauseam.

Newsflash: No one else really gives a shit. lol

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    Never said it bothered me to be hit on, just wondering why some people are so persistent.
    If it's an individual you have to run across a lot and can't avoid..then you're just going to have to have that "serious" conversation with him so that he'll leave you the hell alone about it once and for all. There are annoying people like that in all walks of life...(including stalker GGs...lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Straight men seem to be more concerned than any other demographic about who's gay, if gay men are attracted to them, what a gay man might like about them, what technically makes someone gay, if they can be friends with someone who's gay, if they ever knew someone who came out as gay, if they were ever perceived as gay, ad nauseam.

Newsflash: No one else really gives a shit. lol
    Well..it does kill the time.

I drank one those Giant redbulls they sell now so I have one more observation:
    I'm a little older but it seems to me that a lot of the gender lines nowadays are kind of blurry...when I was young, guys weren't quite so....metro-sexual. Some young guys (some.. who try to sound bad-ass...lol) spend more time plucking their eyebrows and grooming their thin little facial hair then girls spend on their nails..so a lot of these "straight dudes", at least come across as gay..so if you are like that (anyone here in general)..how can you blame a gay dude for being confused...lol.