Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Gay guys think all sorts because they are horny little buggers...Bi guys like me think all saorts because we are just plain greedy...rock on...rock hard...rock heavy!

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
    Lewis Carroll

Exclamation

some gays guys smell like BOO BOO/dooky

he wanted to beat up on your guts

party in your mouth

Last edited by natina; 10-05-2010 at 10:11 AM.

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loren View Post
    mmmm I love 69.
    uhmmm! me too a FUCK session with me will not be done without 69! its a huge turn on for me uhmmm!

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    Because alot of men who like transsexuals, like very masculine girls with wigs, no breasts, cut arms, and veiny hands.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    thank you,,,,,,,,

just like i said before a big percentage of TS admirer/chasers are into not very passable girls, many also like girls whos masculine looking but some guys think im talking shit when in fact its true in real life and even just check this forum

now you belive me? MDM23 lol http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?u=30467

from http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...7&postcount=15

Veteran Poster

Lots of insecure men on this forum. Can't you keep your liking for girls with ding a lings a seperate part of your life ,if it makes things difficult for you?.See this is one reason why men are weak these days, they have to be open about everything ,whatever happened to having the self control not to let others into every single part of your person business.Who I like to fuck is my business, and who I tell and when is entirely up to me.

And if you can't or don't want to, just tell them you don't like men. If they don't get the message knock one out, the rest will.

I really don't see how this is a big deal.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666 View Post
    Lots of insecure men on this forum. Can't you keep your liking for girls with ding a lings a seperate part of your life ,if it makes things difficult for you?.See this is one reason why men are weak these days, they have to be open about everything ,whatever happened to having the self control not to let others into every single part of your person business.Who I like to fuck is my business, and who I tell and when is entirely up to me.

And if you can't or don't want to, just tell them you don't like men. If they don't get the message knock one out, the rest will.

I really don't see how this is a big deal.
    Too late. Everywhere you go, everyone knows you're a fag. Not just people with gaydar. Your boss? Knows. Your mailman? He knows too. They all know. We all know. The trees know. The sky knows. When you hear the birds chirp, they saying, "OMG! What a fucking homo!" So you may want to re-think that part about who you tell being "your business". You don't have to say a word. It's as out as Richard Simmons in an Easter basket.

Plus, there are all those times you were so drunk, you made out with men in public places. People took pictures and sent them to everyone they knew.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Too late. Everywhere you go, everyone knows you're a fag. Not just people with gaydar. Your boss? Knows. Your mailman? He knows too. They all know. We all know. The trees know. The sky knows. When you hear the birds chirp, they saying, "OMG! What a fucking homo!" So you may want to re-think that part about who you tell being "your business". You don't have to say a word. It's as out as Richard Simmons in an Easter basket.

Plus, there are all those times you were so drunk, you made out with men in public places. People took pictures and sent them to everyone they knew.
    If thats the life you had before you put on a dress I almost ,just almost feel sorry for you.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666 View Post
    If thats the life you had before you put on a dress I almost ,just almost feel sorry for you.
    Don't be silly. No. This is you we're talking about here. Make no mistakes based on wishful thinking. Even dogs and cats know you are gay. Ever notice how your mother never loved you? That was because she was heterosexual, and she knew you were born to be a closeted gay disgrace.

What your favorite Broadway showtune btw?

Try not to be so offended by the fact that gay guys want to get with you. Besides, there are a LOT more gay guys than there are transsexuals. So if you close your eyes, you could convince yourself that the cock in your mouth belonged to a tgirl.

the homophobia around here never fails to amaze me.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925 View Post
    So if you close your eyes, you could convince yourself that the cock in your mouth belonged to a tgirl
    Not for nothing, but, damn...That's some imagination you've got!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!