Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Hi vicky.. If you realy wanna go post op Im the firs to which you god luck... even if I dont like pussys.
    Hugs : scorpion

Platinum Poster

lol i want some REAL dr. pics like what does dr. bowers look like and by that i mean what does her work not her man made vag look like..

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    lol i want some REAL dr. pics like what does dr. bowers look like and by that i mean what does her work not her man made vag look like..
    I am just really curious too. I have been told over and over by guys who have dated post-ops how unrealistic they look and feel, but I am super curious to see the really good ones. I am going to keep bumping this topic until I've seen an impressive fake vagina. I consider this a service to any of the girls here.

V

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

I think its disturbing lol.....And just a few weeks ago you had all these chicks defending the fake vagina's......rubbish...Some do look good on the surface, but thats it. I would guess those are the top 2%....the others are just fucked up.

Dont get me wrong, Im all for a girl wanting to be more like a girl...but the technology just ISNT THERE YET....maybe in 15-20 years. Until then...

Hmmm.....No sir, I dont like it....

Rookie Poster

let's say u develop a fistula- which is a complication of srs- and have to wear a colostomy bag. would you stay abroad the whole time before it is fixed- or have to travel back to whereever to have that corrected?

Allanah, a colostomy bag is not necessarily the only answer to a fistula. I have had a fistula (they hurt like hell) mine was corrected by a procedure known as a fistulotomy. All normal function is returned after healing. I won't go into gorey details here about the procedure for fear that more lunches will be lost.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

i have seen many favorable srs surgeries

those pictures are not a testament to srs- they are a testament to a poor doctor

just as there are bad nose jobs- bad implants- there are botched srs surgeries

u can have a neo vagina that looks good and has excellent depth

just ask my friend dina

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

dont be bitter because some of you cock lovers
    are against girls having srs who wish to fufill their own happiness and not YOUR fantasies

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Gold Poster

The reason post-ops turn me on so much, is exactly what Allanah alluded to -- they are there (womanhood) on their own terms, and to hell what everyone else thinks.
    ...When I made out with one of the most beautiful post-ops in the country (based on Eros ads, that is), I wasn't thinking so much about how it felt, as I was that I was inside this beautiful woman having wonderful sex with her. Is it different ? Well, yeah, but I wasn't looking for that "feel", and I am certainly not complaining.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    The reason post-ops turn me on so much, is exactly what Allanah alluded to -- they are there (womanhood) on their own terms, and to hell what everyone else thinks.
    ...When I made out with one of the most beautiful post-ops in the country (based on Eros ads, that is), I wasn't thinking so much about how it felt, as I was that I was inside this beautiful woman having wonderful sex with her. Is it different ? Well, yeah, but I wasn't looking for that "feel", and I am certainly not complaining.

Lets say there was a guy who looked like Brad Pitt... If he put a cock that looked like a raw meat popcycle up my ass, I don't think I could concentrate on how good looking he was.

On the website I found these pictures at, there were maybe five out of 30 vaginas that looked OK at best. None looked great. I just think this is a valuable topic for the community. Girls shouldn't be going out and getting hacked up just because they feel an urgent need to have a vagina. They should do careful planning and research. Once the parts are gone, they generally don't get a second chance to do it right. I think two things influence girls in decisions above and beyond astheics:

1 - Cost
    2 - Availability

The best SRS surgeons can be booked up for several months or longer and well over $30k. However, for $10k and a forged doctors note, you too can have one of these that I've posted. Also, the average depth I was reading about was about 5" with many under... That's a big deal too.

Don't read into my research as planning... I think any TS who isn't somewhat educated on this stuff is more shemale than preOP-TS... which is totally OK as long as you can admit that is what you are.

~VR~
    http://vickirichter.com/forums

Gold Poster

Vicki,

I don't understand what you are trying to say by quoting me ? This woman's pussy looked great, by the way, but then again, it wasn't her pussy's appearance in itself that I was interested in, it was her. Her looks, her sexy voice, her femininity, her incredible legs and runway Heidi Klum model figure. She is one of the most beautiful women anywhere, TS or GG, and all I wanted to do was fuck her blind due to those wonderful looks. She was simply stunning -- Stunning -- prancing around her place in the nude as she did. Her physical beauty trumped any thought as to what her pussy looked like or what it might feel like. Unless it stuck out like red cauliflower, I could care less.