Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

So did you totally corrupt him and get him to bottom?

Rookie Poster

Could you share the vid?

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    thanks that you like it sweeties i taught ill get mostly negative feedbacks from what ive done lol

actually ive taken some video of it. I made him cum twice so yummy. I dont know why but when a guy is straight i get an instant hard on very fast?
    Why should you get negative feedbacks... its what we all dream about... well some hmmmm I do.

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

actually ive posted an almost similar situation before in a different TS forum that ive fucked a guy who taught im a girl but i got a negative feedbacks from there lol

actually ive posted an almost similar situation before in a different TS forum that ive fucked a guy who taught im a girl but i got a negative feedbacks from there lol
    Well well i might be a dirty old pig but i think its hot and i bet that the guy who you fucked have no complains at all

Professional Poster NatashaLover's Avatar

Just like Paris said, You go girl! Just be careful always.

I just came from clubbing also. I decided to go to a nightclub tonight to dance a bit and hang out. While I am dancing a guy comes up and started dancing. He told me he was 25 so I told him I was 21. LOL
    He looked like a nice guy so I started dancing with him, what I always do is to try to dance without facing the person, so he starts dancing and touching my ass, for some reason I let him, so all of a suddent I feel his cock touching my ass, the jerk had pull down his zipper and he thought he was going to fuck me while dancing, yes I was wearing a micro mini skirt. LOL I told him that I was a lesbian, and of course just like always he said he was lesbian too! silly boy. He told me he was there with his best friend "Cathy", omg fucking cathy was hot and Italian. I manage to seduce her so at least I let the guy watch us play at the end, if it wasn't for him I wouldnt have met her. Sometimes guys are worth a penny and sometimes a dollar. LOL

"Flush Beats a Full House"

"Gold is not the only thing that shines baby!"

Quote Originally Posted by NatashaLover View Post

I just came from clubbing also. I decided to go to a nightclub tonight to dance a bit and hang out. While I am dancing a guy comes up and started dancing. He told me he was 25 so I told him I was 21. LOL
    He looked like a nice guy so I started dancing with him, what I always do is to try to dance without facing the person, so he starts dancing and touching my ass, for some reason I let him, so all of a suddent I feel his cock touching my ass, the jerk had pull down his zipper and he thought he was going to fuck me while dancing, yes I was wearing a micro mini skirt. LOL I told him that I was a lesbian, and of course just like always he said he was lesbian too! silly boy. He told me he was there with his best friend "Cathy", omg fucking cathy was hot and Italian. I manage to seduce her so at least I let the guy watch us play at the end, if it wasn't for him I wouldnt have met her. Sometimes guys are worth a penny and sometimes a dollar. LOL

lol........asshole!

Yes my avatar is me!

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NatashaLover View Post

lol so naughty girl love it! by the way if ever a hot yummy guy open his zipper and put out his cock on the dance floor with me ill instantly kneel down and SUCK it

Junior Poster

Ditto. Sometimes "women" are worth "less" than a penny and no more than one.

lol so naughty girl love it! by the way if ever a hot yummy guy open his zipper and put out his cock on the dance floor with me ill instantly kneel down and SUCK it

(looks to see how much plane tickets are.....)

Yes my avatar is me!