Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Default Ohhh my Goshhh! A guy touch my dick accidentally he tought im a girl :/

im so LMAO

ok i just got back in my room clubbin. when i was in the club just hanging,drinking, chilling this cute boy(20yrs old) approach me. his such a cutie so i say yes to him when he invited me to go to dance floor. so when we were in the dance floor we become very intimate and touchy with each other. he keeps on touching my ass, boobies and kissing him. so yummy baby boy. his hands is all over me. i got so turn on my COCK becomes so rocking hard in my panties lol. and he accidentally touch it opppppsss

i couldnt describe his reaction. very undescribable. im kinda got scared that hell got angry but he still keep on dancing with me. then he said he will just got to toilet. as that point i know he got dissapointed lol. so i also just go away. but in few minutes i go back to dance floor and saw him approaching me. i could see on his face the confusion if he will pursue having fun with me or not lol. so i try to go away and head to the bar. then in few minutes i saw him approaching me. he talk and hang out with me for a while. i said to him if he like to go to my hotel room. he said yes... the rest is history

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    im so LMAO

ok i just got back in my room clubbin. when i was in the club just hanging,drinking, chilling this cute boy(20yrs old) approach me. his such a cutie so i say yes to him when he invited me to go to dance floor. so when we were in the dance floor we become very intimate and touchy with each other. he keeps on touching my ass, boobies and kissing him. so yummy baby boy. his hands is all over me. i got so turn on my COCK becomes so rocking hard in my panties lol. and he accidentally touch it opppppsss

i couldnt describe his reaction. very undescribable. im kinda got scared that hell got angry but he still keep on dancing with me. then he said he will just got to toilet. as that point i know he got dissapointed lol. so i also just go away. but in few minutes i go back to dance floor and saw him approaching me. i could see on his face the confusion if he will pursue having fun with me or not lol. so i try to go away and head to the bar. then in few minutes i saw him approaching me. he talk and hang out with me for a while. i said to him if he like to go to my hotel room. he said yes... the rest is history
    Classic!! But the ending is alwways the same!

Why havent i been borned in another place and 30 years later..... HOT

Last edited by pot; 10-02-2010 at 12:06 AM.

Near Leeds. West Yorkshire. England. UK. ((visiting London in April))

Lucky guy .............

im so LMAO

Come on, kiss and tell!!!!

He is anonymous, it is not like you are sharing privy info.

Was he shy about sucking you?

Did you fuck his ass?!!

Did you cum in his mouth?

Come on Honey, share some details please.

im so LMAO

Gorgeous, I love that story. You go girl!

Oh no!!! Alyssa corrupted another youth!

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

thanks that you like it sweeties i taught ill get mostly negative feedbacks from what ive done lol

actually ive taken some video of it. I made him cum twice so yummy. I dont know why but when a guy is straight i get an instant hard on very fast?

Hurry up and post it. lol

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

im so LMAO

Cool story!