Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default This place has turned into a butthole...

Ain't comin' back. Fans can find me on other boards.

Have fun ya'll.

Silver Poster

Hey, you got no reputashun to leave!

Sad to hear that: you're one of the few decent people on here who has constructive things to say.

It really is a bloody shame that the good ones are forced to move out because of a handful of brainless twats

Fork 'andles

Quote Originally Posted by Caff_Racer View Post
    Sad to hear that: you're one of the few decent people on here who has constructive things to say.
    Isn't she the one who was calling another poster a nigger over and over the other day?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I see it as embarrassment. Those n-word hysterics were just over the edge. Just because a dude enjoys the various promotional stuff found throughout cyberspace is no reason to get rabid.

But everyone makes a call in life on what they can live with. And, much like my perspective on people with tattoos, I can't relate to the majority of gender variant people. And not everyone goes through life with a blue cast on their face, playing dress up, only to earn money to stockpile guitars and computer hardware. There's nothing noble about that imo. You might as well play Ronald McDonald, and peddle burgers on television for a buck.

I didn't transition to be a sexworker. I'm not a kinky crossdresser who stepped in shit. I'm a TS, who tries to make lemonade from the lemon god cursed/blessed me with. But I would have been far happier if GID had never been an issue for me.

I dunno. I never had a male identity, so you don't count much beyond a certain point imo. Gay and genderfuct is the closest I ever came to living in dude-mode. So, again, I just can't relate, and I'm not impressed.

But this place has not changed. It's only come to an ugly head. I think you haven't been here long enough, or truly interacted enough, to be on that particular learning curve.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caff_Racer View Post

It really is a bloody shame that the good ones are forced to move out because of a handful of brainless twats
    i agree its time to get rid of the morons once and forall for the sake of the board

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925 View Post
    Isn't she the one who was calling another poster a nigger over and over the other day?
    ya ok pull the race card again this shit never goes away with you freaks

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    I see it as embarrassment. Those n-word hysterics were just over the edge. Just because a dude enjoys the various promotional stuff found throughout cyberspace is no reason to get rabid.

But everyone makes a call in life on what they can live with. And, much like my perspective on people with tattoos, I can't relate to the majority of gender variant people. And not everyone goes through life with a blue cast on their face, playing dress up, only to earn money to stockpile guitars and computer hardware. There's nothing noble about that imo. You might as well play Ronald McDonald, and peddle burgers on television for a buck.

I didn't transition to be a sexworker. I'm not a kinky crossdresser who stepped in shit. I'm a TS, who tries to make lemonade from the lemon god cursed/blessed me with. But I would have been far happier if GID had never been an issue for me.

I dunno. I never had a male identity, so you don't count much beyond a certain point imo. Gay and genderfuct is the closest I ever came to living in dude-mode. So, again, I just can't relate, and I'm not impressed.

But this place has not changed. It's only come to an ugly head. I think you haven't been here long enough, or truly interacted enough, to be on that particular learning curve.
    nicole it takes all kinds and different levels to be tg one is not better then another period no need to knock others who in your mind isnt as developed in there transition k.you seem to think because youve never lived your life as a boy only a gay dude that makes you more of a girl then i?i dont think so i was living as a boy for almost 40 years and i can assure you that you or any other tg is more woman then i period.i live my life as normal as any other woman in my ciity i raised my children alone as a single mom i go to pta meeting and im treated very very well by most everyone and more liked and respected by most.just because some people like myself put others before my selfishness aka late transition doesnt mean you or anyone has the right to judge.

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    ya ok pull the race card again this shit never goes away with you freaks
    Play the race card? It did happen and according to the forum rules it's unacceptable. Not to mention the fact that she stooped so low as to fabricate and photoshop an image to pretend someone else was harassing her through the private message system.

Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    nicole it takes all kinds and different levels to be tg one is not better then another period no need to knock others who in your mind isnt as developed in there transition k.you seem to think because youve never lived your life as a boy only a gay dude that makes you more of a girl then i?i dont think so i was living as a boy for almost 40 years and i can assure you that you or any other tg is more woman then i period.i live my life as normal as any other woman in my ciity i raised my children alone as a single mom i go to pta meeting and im treated very very well by most everyone and more liked and respected by most.just because some people like myself put others before my selfishness aka late transition doesnt mean you or anyone has the right to judge.
    Don't be so insecure. Jamie is admittedly NOT interested in transitioning.

And I'm not apologizing for not being able to relate to "her". It's not a judgment, because I'm not talking about someone with GID.