Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional Poster

LOL Mega.... always telling it like it is.

no wonder u werent there on sat ..u were too busy typing, lol

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Rookie Poster

Well said in your own way MEGA..The guys on this board don`t want to deal with serious issues..They will reply to video game posts, big dick posts, racist posts..etc..I once posted about myself getting a HIV test and how many guys have had a test: IGNORED ??? I was recently in a relationship with a Tgirl for 8 months that ended badly for me. I know how you feel...

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    SORRY TO VENT GUYS....SORRY MY THICK FAT FINGERS HIT THE WRONG KEYS AND FUCK UP MY SPELLING, BUT IM TOO LAZY TO CHECK IT AND IF MY CAPS BOTHER YOU THEN DONT READ WHAT I WRITE......I BELEIVE PEOPLE IN GENERAL ARE GOOD, I DONT BELEIVE THAT PEOPLE SUCK......BUT ON THIS BOARD THE COCK WHORSHIPPING IS DOWN RIGHT SICKENING......I LOVE THE TS GIRL, THE WHOLE GIRL.......ITS A CHEMESTRY THING FOR ME...YOU COCKWHORSHIPPERS ARE INTO THE FETISH END OF THIS...FOR ME ITS WAY LIFESTYLE.....THESE ARE MY GIRLS.....I KNOW THERES OTHER GUYS LIKE ME ON THIS SITE .....IF ANY GIRLS WANT A GUY WHO WANTS TO GROW OLD WITH THEM AND A GUY WHO ISNT AFFRAID TO BRING YOU HOME TO MY FAMILY AND SHOW YOU OFF AS MY WIFE, THEN MESSAGE ME....IF I AINT THE RIGHT FIT, I GOT FRIENDS WHO JUST MIGHTBE.......RELATIONSHIP ONLY!!!! .....NYC HOLLA !!!!
    LOL! Never be sorry for speaking your mind, it's OK to vent this is America and it's your right. Endowed by your creator at that (not by any government).

Rookie Poster

Ha! At first I was like, "I never read that post, what is he talking about?" Then I realized I read it quickly, but missed the whole point of it because all I saw were a bunch of bitches arguing about using ALL CAPS! Who cares I thought, and went on to the next subject. Probably one with less pointless arguing and more cock. sure it's just a fetish thing for some of us, who cares?We all got our own take on it, or were working on figuring out exactly what our take on it is.
    By the way I got a gecko living under my Tiki-Dude Koa Mask hanging on the wall, it's funny he creeps up the same exact route every night while I surf the web. I hope he gets fat and prosperous off any insect that invades my space at night. You know its bad luck to kill a gecko?

It all started with a one page ad for a Joey Silvera flick in a Buttman Magazine (still my favorite magazine).

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Yep I got those gecko's in my house and they love to eat up the flies. Found a Jackson Chameleon last week also.
    seanchai

Professional Poster

I gotta fuckin' snake!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jarrod
    I gotta fuckin' snake!
    I've had them at my other place and they're a fucking nuisance. Just adders, but if you've never seen a dog that had its foot bitten by an adder, it's a sorry sight, believe me. Loads of those cute little lizards though.

Professional Poster

I can imagine..."Hemorrhaging, internal organ breakdown, blood cells destroyed, necrosis"

Adder strikes basically dissolve you from the inside out and leave horrible scarring. Death Adder strikes are high on the tox scale.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    I can imagine..."Hemorrhaging, internal organ breakdown, blood cells destroyed, necrosis"

Adder strikes basically dissolve you from the inside out and leave horrible scarring. Death Adder strikes are high on the tox scale.
    A cunning plan...
    seanchai