Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Quote Originally Posted by brickcitybrother
    [quote:4c2cf99e75="chefmike"][quote:4c2cf99e75="Ecstatic"][quote:4c2cf99e75="Adam_Thompson"][quote:4c2cf99e75="chefmike"][quote:4c2cf99e75="Adam_Thompson"][quote:4c2cf99e75="Shalaya"][quote:4c2cf99e75="Adam_Thompson"][quote:4c2cf99e75="Arianna"][quote:4c2cf99e75="AngelaDeren"][quote:4c2cf99e75="TrueBeauty TS"][quote:4c2cf99e75="Arianna"][quote:4c2cf99e75="AngelaDeren"]Didn't read this entire thread, just what Shalaya wrote...

A friend of mine recently got "outed" at work because the gov't sent a letter to the business telling them their employee's gender on their social security doesn't match their gender on their work papers. I've heard of this happening but first time this happened to someone I know. Fucked up.
    That's why it's so important to make it as official as you can. The drivers license is not enough.
    Not every state will LET you change your gender on your SS card unless you show proof of already having SRS. (New birth certificate)
    Exactly the problem for the person I mentioned. CT is easier from what I've read. We'll see.
    Supposedly Lambda can help w/ that stuff, but I've to get this stuff started myself. And maybe SS info is always a problem.

From what I understand, in CA they will never change your medical records from M to F. Technically Jamie Lee Curtis is male (intersexed), having XY chromosomes. I wonder if her medical records indicate male as well.

Just wanted to continue this chain of quoting

Cosign
    Oh this shit ain't over, I'm co-signing your co-sign
    is this like one of those chain letters?
    yeah pretty much...plus I've noticed how CERTAIN people quote nearly everytime they post...which makes me want to ignore their post that much more...and usually they are quoting to bitch about something or argue with someone...damn kinda like I'm doing right now
    It's Chinese boxes![/quote:4c2cf99e75]

kinda like a mystery wrapped in a conundrum...or is it conundrum wrapped in a mystery?[/quote:4c2cf99e75]

I'm confused.[/quote:4c2cf99e75]
    It's all very simple, if you just begin at the beginning...[/quote:4c2cf99e75]
    Oh what the hell... I won't break the box[/quote:4c2cf99e75]
    Pretty soon it'll be op art (anyone remember op art?).[/quote:4c2cf99e75]

Kinda pretty..... MEOW[/quote:4c2cf99e75]
    It's an infinite regression series. I wonder what the limit is?[/quote:4c2cf99e75]

If this continues will my monitor explode?[/quote:4c2cf99e75]

I get it now.[/quote:4c2cf99e75]

What is there to get yall destroyed my topic[/quote:4c2cf99e75]

Cosign .................................................. ..................................That's for Vicki[/quote:4c2cf99e75]

no offense, but tough titty, shalaylay...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaya
    What is there to get yall destroyed my topic
    Looks like this topic got put to bed.

Check please!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaya
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Quote Originally Posted by brickcitybrother
    [quote:a5f5407e2f="NickTheQuick"][quote:a5f5407e2f="chefmike"][quote:a5f5407e2f="Ecstatic"][quote:a5f5407e2f="Adam_Thompson"][quote:a5f5407e2f="chefmike"][quote:a5f5407e2f="Adam_Thompson"][quote:a5f5407e2f="Shalaya"][quote:a5f5407e2f="Adam_Thompson"][quote:a5f5407e2f="Arianna"][quote:a5f5407e2f="AngelaDeren"][quote:a5f5407e2f="TrueBeauty TS"][quote:a5f5407e2f="Arianna"][quote:a5f5407e2f="AngelaDeren"]Didn't read this entire thread, just what Shalaya wrote...

A friend of mine recently got "outed" at work because the gov't sent a letter to the business telling them their employee's gender on their social security doesn't match their gender on their work papers. I've heard of this happening but first time this happened to someone I know. Fucked up.
    That's why it's so important to make it as official as you can. The drivers license is not enough.
    Not every state will LET you change your gender on your SS card unless you show proof of already having SRS. (New birth certificate)
    Exactly the problem for the person I mentioned. CT is easier from what I've read. We'll see.
    Supposedly Lambda can help w/ that stuff, but I've to get this stuff started myself. And maybe SS info is always a problem.

From what I understand, in CA they will never change your medical records from M to F. Technically Jamie Lee Curtis is male (intersexed), having XY chromosomes. I wonder if her medical records indicate male as well.

Just wanted to continue this chain of quoting

Cosign
    Oh this shit ain't over, I'm co-signing your co-sign
    is this like one of those chain letters?
    yeah pretty much...plus I've noticed how CERTAIN people quote nearly everytime they post...which makes me want to ignore their post that much more...and usually they are quoting to bitch about something or argue with someone...damn kinda like I'm doing right now
    It's Chinese boxes![/quote:a5f5407e2f]

kinda like a mystery wrapped in a conundrum...or is it conundrum wrapped in a mystery?[/quote:a5f5407e2f]

I'm confused.[/quote:a5f5407e2f]
    It's all very simple, if you just begin at the beginning...[/quote:a5f5407e2f]
    Oh what the hell... I won't break the box[/quote:a5f5407e2f]
    Pretty soon it'll be op art (anyone remember op art?).[/quote:a5f5407e2f]

Kinda pretty..... MEOW[/quote:a5f5407e2f]
    It's an infinite regression series. I wonder what the limit is?[/quote:a5f5407e2f]

If this continues will my monitor explode?[/quote:a5f5407e2f]

I get it now.[/quote:a5f5407e2f]

What is there to get yall destroyed my topic[/quote:a5f5407e2f]

Cosign .................................................. ..................................That's for Vicki[/quote:a5f5407e2f]

no offense, but tough titty, shalaylay...[/quote:a5f5407e2f]
    I usually show up at the ass end of every thread. No reason to change now I guess.

"Friends don't let friends drink and post"