I thought i just might throw it out on here as well, could be cool twist. It's kinda crazy but one can always try
I hope i can find at least one cool sympathetic helpful girl on here who would like to help me out, and hey with a little bit of luck you'll gain some extra fame yourself too!

So here's the thing: i've recently started my own musical project, together with my brother (he sings) and we're working on our first very own track right now. It's an electro/house/funk sound, which will be remixed into various other styles as well. The radio version is already completed, and we're now working on the video for it. We do everything ourselves, since this is our first project and we're tight on budget and we're lucky enough to have all the skills in-house (me for the music, my brother for the vocals and the video stuff).

The track is called - how appropiate - 'Webcam Girl'. I'll first show u a little teaser/preview of the song + video what we got so far, and well tell u about the story line (yes there actually is one!) afterwards. The girl in the video is a good friend of mine (who is actually a real webcam girl) and we had her sing along to the lyrics and stuff.

Video preview:

And here's the full song

So, the story line in a nutshell:
Desperate, indearing and slightly geeky boy searches needs love. He goes to all the wrong places to find it, including cam sites. There, he becomes a regular viewer of a couple of girls, who all do their very best to seduce him. There's all kinds of girls he looks at, all very hot and talented entertainers, but there's also one not so pretty, rather clumsy girl who keep sknocking stuff over and trips over her own feet etc. He first doesnt seem to be that interested, but at the end of the video, you see him waking up next to her in bed, all lovey dovey.

ahhhwwww how romantic right?
So, you might already see it coming: i'm looking for a couple of nice helpful willing girls to help out on the hot teasing camgirls shot, and why not include one or 2 'special' girls in there?
Don't worry, no nude (unless you insist lol), we can and will do incognito if desired (black out eyes, blurr out face, anything's possibe), and all i need you to do is just do some dancing, maybe some crazy moves (bouncing on bed, shaking head + hair all over the place, throw a pair of undies into the air etc) and sing along to the lyrics (which i will send you a transcript of). Oh and maybe write a little note saying I <3 Pop Criminal (which is the name we're working under), or maybe even write it on 1 butt cheek with a marker. As long as its lively and genuine and has a viral vibe to it.

If you're interested, let me know, would be MUCH appreciated!