Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

it was time to admit he was a failure before he was duble voted into office

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    Let's be honest. I know that liberals, being so prideful, have a hard time with honesty, but lets at least try.

I know I'll get some emotional response along the lines of "But at least" or "but the corporations" or whatever but lets face the fact.

Record high unemployment

Record low approval among the general American public

And you know what this means?

People aren't working and don't like Obama simply because he's black. If he were a white man, jobs would be coming out of the woodwork.
    Who has a hard time with honesty? The erosion of manufacturing and other labor jobs has taken place over many years. I feel the process of taking power away from labor started under Reagan. So we are talking about trend that started 25-30 years ago. Also we are talking about private sector jobs, that the government can only influence and not control. So Obama cannot turn around something that took 25 years to get do, in two years.

I'm not understanding your statement, that if Obama were White, jobs would be coming out of the woodwork. Could you give further explanation on this? This in contradicting those who say race is no longer a real issue in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by dana295 View Post
    it was time to admit he was a failure before he was duble voted into office
    I bet Obama could spell "double".

Quote Originally Posted by Faldur View Post
    Anyone else notice how Obama's skin has been made darker? Isn't so ironic that the OP accuses Liberals of having a hard time with honesty. Like someone esle posted, they made an election controversy of him being in a church for twenty years (bte). There a racist message in making a person's skin darker. Don't pretend that this is not true. There is a racist message in targeting minorities as menacing. Hate and blame are the came tactics that Hitler used to consolidate his power. Talk about 'taking back control of America' and restoring old values.

Last edited by yodajazz; 09-28-2010 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz View Post
    prolly but i seriously doubt it . concidering the number of advisors he seems to need

Veteran Poster

People aren't working and don't like Obama simply because he's black. If he were a white man, jobs would be coming out of the woodwork.
    This is the greatest PomonaCA fact-free assertion OF ALL TIME!

I bet in 1983, when unemployment was at 10.4% and Ronald Reagan's approval rating was at 35%, PomonaCA was trying to convince all his little mouth-breather buddies that the Reagan presidency was a failure.

Quote Originally Posted by thombergeron View Post
    This is the greatest PomonaCA fact-free assertion OF ALL TIME!

I bet in 1983, when unemployment was at 10.4% and Ronald Reagan's approval rating was at 35%, PomonaCA was trying to convince all his little mouth-breather buddies that the Reagan presidency was a failure.
    You don't really think he was born before '83, do you?

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Veteran Poster

I don't recall anyone phoning amsterdam and asking them who the American president should be. I don't recall that because no one gives a shit about what amsterdam thinks. Talk about redundant?
    When America holds the most powerful nuclear arsenal in the world ,too right people from other countries are entitled to talk about someones suitability to be president!

There was really no need for such a comment. And perhaps if America gave a shit about what friendly countries like holland think ,we wouldn't all be in the position we are now in . We are dealing with a world wide threat from the cult known as islam. All european countries as well as america have to deal with this threat, we ought to be looking out for each other ,not sniping.

On Obama, when he first came on the scene,I did have a small amount of hope,that he was a little different and his words were more than words. I was wrong. He and the democrat party are done. He is attacking his own faithful now for the mess he has managed to create,not even bush,punched himself in the face like this. Obama makes Bush look like a fucking genius. It just shows that alleged academic excellence and intellect ,is no guarantee of a good president or indeed a leader.

I believe the americans are sick and tired of both the democrats and the republicans and will force change and the established parties will have to accomodate it by accepting candidates for president who can bring fresh ideas or else a third party will have a candidate voted in.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by arnie666; 09-30-2010 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666 View Post
    When America holds the most powerful nuclear arsenal in the world ,too right people from other countries are entitled to talk about someones suitability to be president!

There was really no need for such a comment. And perhaps if America gave a shit about what friendly countries like holland think ,we wouldn't all be in the position we are now in . We are dealing with a world wide threat from the cult known as islam. All european countries as well as america have to deal with this threat, we ought to be looking out for each other ,not sniping.

On Obama, when he first came on the scene,I did have a small amount of hope,that he was a little different and his words were more than words. I was wrong. He and the democrat party are done. He is attacking his own faithful now for the mess he has managed to create,not even bush,punched himself in the face like this. Obama makes Bush look like a fucking genius. It just shows that alleged academic excellence and intellect ,is no guarantee of a good president or indeed a leader.

I believe the americans are sick and tired of both the democrats and the republicans and will force change and the established parties will have to accomodate it by accepting candidates for president who can bring fresh ideas or else a third party will have a candidate voted in.
    I think the nation is suffering from collective insanity fuel by Republican strategists. Obama came into office facing unprecedented challenges. A world finacial in crisis, millions of lost jobs, Corporations once considered the backbone of the US economy, GM and Chrysler facing bancruptcy, two simultaneous wars, and the possiblity of millions of Americans losing thier homes, with the housing market collapse. So Obama is a failure for not turning this around in two years, with no help from Republicans? We have some tough issues, but Republicans have blitzed the airwave outspending 6 to 1, with no real addressing any of these issues. Instead, letting tax cuts for the wealthy expire, is the major issue they have fought. And this is at the same time they cry about the size of the deficit! They have only trashed everything Obama has done.

I have become addicted to looking at the public response to Yahoo New articles. It has become a cesspool of hate, referring African Americans as monkeys, lazy, welfare getting drug addicts, telling Obama, to go back to his hut, calling him stupid, a dictator, etc. I have live a long time and have never seen so much hate on such a large scale. Some people have no sympathy, about the issues and suffering of many. Obama's problem is that he came into office thinking that Republican would want to help solve problems. But their strategy has been to do nothing, so they could blame Obama, when they have had control of Congress for most of the last 30 years. They have the nerve to try and blame everything on the Democratic congress elected in 2006! That just shows the mentality of insanity out there.

Obama as President still has to work legally within the laws of the system. I think many supporters are just disillusioned that more could not be done. I do now, have greater respect for the transformative power of hate. But hate never has positive results.

Arnie666 I challenge you to come up with any Republican solutions to any issues, besides taxes and government spending. By the way, saying Obama is "attacking" his follows is just a way of framing something in the most negative light. But that's par for the course. They attack everything, I mean everything he has done, when Republicans were right there with the opportunity to influence every single piece of legislation. It' real insanity.

Last edited by yodajazz; 09-30-2010 at 11:52 AM.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz View Post
    Who has a hard time with honesty? The erosion of manufacturing and other labor jobs has taken place over many years. I feel the process of taking power away from labor started under Reagan. So we are talking about trend that started 25-30 years ago. Also we are talking about private sector jobs, that the government can only influence and not control. So Obama cannot turn around something that took 25 years to get do, in two years.

I'm not understanding your statement, that if Obama were White, jobs would be coming out of the woodwork. Could you give further explanation on this? This in contradicting those who say race is no longer a real issue in the US.

Anyone else notice how Obama's skin has been made darker? Isn't so ironic that the OP accuses Liberals of having a hard time with honesty. Like someone esle posted, they made an election controversy of him being in a church for twenty years (bte). There a racist message in making a person's skin darker. Don't pretend that this is not true. There is a racist message in targeting minorities as menacing. Hate and blame are the came tactics that Hitler used to consolidate his power. Talk about 'taking back control of America' and restoring old values.
    Taking power away from labor? There it is again; The typical liberal fascination with class warfare.

Us against them

Rich against poor

Employee against Employer

Victim against victimizer

Liberal beliefs simply do not work unless they are constructed against a framework of devils and helpless angels.

Usually the devils are;

The rich

The corporations

The rich corporations

The man holding the poor black people down

The man holding the poor hispanics down

The man holding the poor gay people down

etc etc.

Name your victim and liberals will name you a victimizer.

Or as Eric Hoffer said;

Mass movements can rise and spread without belief in a God, but never without belief in a devil.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Veteran Poster

What a tragic waste of irony.

Quote Originally Posted by thombergeron View Post
    What a tragic waste of irony.
    LOL! Okay. I can't add anything to that.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~