Thread: Greenhouse NYC

Junior Poster

Default Greenhouse NYC

is there a tranny party there on Sundays? or do just lots of TS girls go there? Never been on a Sunday but I heard there are a bunch of TS there that night. Anyone know?

Junior Poster

I have been there two or three times, its a club kids type of party in my opinion. Yes, many TS girls go on Sunday night..... its one of the few TS type things to do on Sunday. I have had problems getting in unless you know somebody. I always got in easily when I went with my TS friends. Last time I went I was alone and they asked me if I was on the guest list. Dumb ass me told them I wasn't and they said you have to be on the guest list. If you go to the Club Planet website you can put yourself on the guest list. Good Luck,,,, Its a very nice place with lots of pretty people plus its free to get in.

I went to greenhouse once on Sunday and didn't really see many TS. Maybe it was just a bad night.

Junior Poster

That could be, I have not been there in probably six months, things could have changed. Its not a T girl club, one of the times I went Allanah Starr was doing a show and Amanda Lepore was there are well, so that may have been why it was so T girl friendly. The only new info I have is from a month ago when I did not get in. The bouncer at the door that looks like a remake of Lurch from the Addams family, only cleaned up, is a prick. The "average" girl at the front is Susan Bartsch, she is not any better. If you look up average in the dictionary there is a picture of her, so she is easy to spot. If you are lucky Kenny Kenny is at the door!

a) You may actually see more TS there after hours Saturday and Greenhouse or Pasha
    b) The Sunday party is a Susanne Bartsch party, which is pretty much the same as what Susanne Bartsch parties have been since (I forget what the club under Chelsea Hotel was called at the time) in the late 80's. plus it's free, so if you go and don't like it, you can walk out after 5 minutes not having thrown $40 in the toilet.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    a) You may actually see more TS there after hours Saturday and Greenhouse or Pasha
    b) The Sunday party is a Susanne Bartsch party, which is pretty much the same as what Susanne Bartsch parties have been since (I forget what the club under Chelsea Hotel was called at the time) in the late 80's. plus it's free, so if you go and don't like it, you can walk out after 5 minutes not having thrown $40 in the toilet.

I remember at Pacha awhile back seeing a group of Tgirls that also work the Sunny parties. While it was cool, I'm looking for some new blood lol. Will keep on the hunt! SLinky have you been to any of the clubs in QUeens? If so how is the selection?

Like what kind of club? Many here have been to Lucho's and discussed how different it it. Maybe JWBL will enlighten.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158