Quote Originally Posted by princevince89 View Post
lol wow way to miss the point of "why would I need a dvd." And if you seriously think spending money for two dvds even compares to spending the same price and getting a fuckload more videos you are an idiot.
Uuuuh,Doofus??? If Danielle's past video scenes and performances can serve as a preamble,her new scenes will also be great performances and most certainly something I will enjoy -- over and over and over again. What you are missing is that I want to see Danielle Foxxx.Got that? I want to see Danielle! I don't care for a "fuckload more videos". You're missing all the nuances,dynamics,and niches at play here,starting off with the fact that I've met her a few times and feel I know her. You want QUANTITY because all the girls and fuck scenes are all the same to you.You get off watching anything or anyone fuck because you lack discrimination and taste. As long as there's some fucking or sucking going on,it's okay with you. A beer is a beer is a beer to you,right,Moron? Let me pose a question tou you,Sport: You have a choice this coming weekend of watching one great NFL match up square off,versus watching three community college games in your area.Which would you choose? You'll see a "fuckload" more scoring in the latter choice,but is that really what you'd rather watch?

Besides,it's my money.

...Who is this buffoon?