Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

LMAO about the comments suggesting to tj that he take her outcall. I'm sure the excitement of going into that neighborhood to satisfy his tv urge is half of what gets tj hard.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

You know,
    She really isn't that bad looking....it's just that she's not a full time TS that turns me off personally.

That's the first thing I ask...."are you a full time TS or part time."

I'm not interested in men,
    But whatever, I guess.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flickr-pic589.jpg 
Views:	1367 
Size:	534.5 KB 
ID:	354081  

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
    These gals don't operate that way. They don't do outcall. You can find them on Western and Santa Monica at certains times. Then you can have a car date which is super romantic.

I just bought some pot and have some crack in case I need to make some friends along the way. If you value your life don't visit tranny prostitutes in Hollywood. In my case. I don't give a fuck.

Girls like Crystal.....Just for the record.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX View Post
    You know,
    She really isn't that bad looking....it's just that she's not a full time TS that turns me off personally.

That's the first thing I ask...."are you a full time TS or part time."

I'm not interested in men,
    But whatever, I guess.
    I'm not sure TJ cares. I think his major concern is that she's a heavy shooter and will give him a huge mouthful of goof sauce.

Anybody hear from him lately? He brags about dodging the AIDS and other stuff since the 70s. Let's hope he didn't get some bad meat in the can and isn't laying in an alley with rats knawing on his flesh.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I'm not sure TJ cares. I think his major concern is that she's a heavy shooter and will give him a huge mouthful of goof sauce.

Anybody hear from him lately? He brags about dodging the AIDS and other stuff since the 70s. Let's hope he didn't get some bad meat in the can and isn't laying in an alley with rats knawing on his flesh.

Well....I can't tell him what and what not to like...so...

Good luck to him.....

I guess.
    *shrug*

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX View Post
    Well....I can't tell him what and what not to like...so...

Good luck to him.....

I guess.
    *shrug*
    TJ marches to the beat of his own drummer. He doesn't care what people think. Pretty much why I like the guy.

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Whats funny about this TJ I have met a lot of guys like him.... they are mostly all talk on net... they live out their fantasies in their head and start to believe they did em. They get hard to the lies they have created. I bet you he is a married old man who has never even bought crack! He is just a good story teller because he believes it all actually happened! LOL!

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    Whats funny about this TJ I have met a lot of guys like him.... they are mostly all talk on net... they live out their fantasies in their head and start to believe they did em. They get hard to the lies they have created. I bet you he is a married old man who has never even bought crack! He is just a good story teller because he believes it all actually happened! LOL!

i also had encountered lots of guys like this. some guys would even call me everyweek and just talk talk talk fantasy fantasy fantasy. some would just email me email me email me blah blah blah. and some just keeps on sending me forever text lol

i wonder why wouldnt this guys live out life and get real with their fantasy. life is too short to live in the closet and hide inside a cave. this type of guys really scared and dusturbed me :/

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post

i also had encountered lots of guys like this. some guys would even call me everyweek and just talk talk talk fantasy fantasy fantasy. some would just email me email me email me blah blah blah. and some just keeps on sending me forever text lol

i wonder why wouldnt this guys live out life and get real with their fantasy. life is too short to live in the closet and hide inside a cave. this type of guys really scared and dusturbed me :/
    Yea i had one guy tell me all the stuff he wanted to do when he came over then when he came over he was total opposite. He just gets off to all taboo things but in reality would never do it. I have guys tell me about fucking animals and all that shit but they never do it, its just that the thought of telling someone that gets them so fucking hard cuz its not allowed!

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I luv tjinla2001's posts!! Maybe he's a great story teller, but it comes off as real to me. Just surprising that he's not dead from AIDs or a bullet through his stomach.

Keep us updated, playa!!!