Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: Which TS's would you like to see post-op

This the thread for who would like to see post op not who you "would not" like to see post op.

Please keep your professions of your closeted homosexuality and your fetish for men in skirts to yourselves.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tehero View Post
    This the thread for who would like to see post op not who you "would not" like to see post op.

Please keep your professions of your closeted homosexuality and your fetish for men in skirts to yourselves.
    I'd like to see whoever wants to be post-op. Whatever makes her happy.
    I think this is a silly thread, but whatever, knock yourself out.

Eternal optimist Junior Poster beatlephil's Avatar

As an actual straight guy whose personal definition of a woman does not arbitrarily exclude fully transitioned women AKA post-op transsexuals having completed their gender correction and pre-op transsexuals and transgender woman living 24/7 as women, I was naturally ecstatic to learn that Sexxy Jade had completed her gender correction with her sex reassignment surgery. And with Eva Fever and Gia Darling also recently having their SRS done that's now three of my top 25 dream post-ops now in play as complete women capable of vaginal sex with guys like me.The remaining 22 including Raquel Fox, Natassia Dreams, Jennifer Paris, Kimber James, Sunny DeLite, Maria Roman, Allanah Starr, Laverne Cox, Shana, Tonya Cline, Foxy Angel, Barbie Woods, Amailia Black, Ana Mancini, Yasmin Lee, Celeste, Angelica, Johanna Barton, and, of course, Mimi Marks. I'm not so much in pursuit of a post-op for a sex partner or even a potential wife. I am not gay, bi, curious or looking to experiment and I've always been attracted only to females. But after a great deal of research and introspective soul-searching I've unapologetically reached the conclusion that how we all come into this world isn't the sole defining factor in determining just who and what we are to be. Thus after perusing dating web sites for women of all races, color, religion and nationality why not take a look here as well even though it isn't an actual dating site. Not surprisingly there hasn't been as many threads concerning post-ops as I would like, but from what I've learned of transgender issues over the years a "true" transsexual has every intention of one day undergoing her SRS no matter the odds or the cost. But you can't rush perfection. And one can only admire the profound tenacity, civility and passion of these ladies. I'm perplexed by all the hostility expressed against them, however. It's so unfair that their personal successes are still way too often subject to public criticism and ridicule, called a selfish indulgence by many who should know better, and ignoring the courage and anguish that went into their decision to complete their transition. They only seek the same joys and pleasures that any other woman seeks in this crazy world of ours whether they were born with the correct parts of a woman's body or not. The future likely looked bleak when they all began their journey, but now that they've crossed the finish line without succumbing to the ravishes of alcohol, drugs or bitterness these ladies deserve our respect for their achievement to go on to live very full, productive and happy lives. Both they and I are defying conventional wisdom by just being here. But just because your girlfriend or even fiance has undergone a gender correction it doesn't have to mean a marginalized life filled with serious regrets, or a disconnection with the past because life is not "one size fits all".

Last edited by beatlephil; 10-28-2011 at 12:23 AM.
    beatlephil

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

I would like to see those TS girls who wish to be post-op become post-op without hassle or heartache so they can fulfill their wishes and desires.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    I would like to see those TS girls who wish to be post-op become post-op without hassle or heartache so they can fulfill their wishes and desires.