Thread: Venus

Rookie Poster

Default Venus

What happened to Venus from NY and DC? She's gone from Eros.

Professional Poster Looking 4 Now's Avatar

i think she's in dc

Rookie Poster

I think she is too but no ads and no return calls or e-mail. Maybe she's out of the biz.

Rookie Poster

Currently in a Baltimore area hospital being treated for PCP Pneumonia ... you can deduce the rest.

Rookie Poster

How do you know this? All bs aside there are a lot of Venus' fans who are worried about her and that kind of statement does no one any good unless, of course, you can back it up.

Rookie Poster

This was posted by Venus on another board. I've had the pleasure of being with her, a truly exquisite lady:

"Hi Guys,

I am Venus (NY), Currently I am in DC and some of you might notice I didn't advertise anymore and my website wasn't online which it was my intention, I might have it up online once in awhile, but for now I am trying to move on to other different kind of business that I think I can do it well too

It was my bad for not announce it here to let you guys know, Unfortunately some of you gentleman called and emails asking me if I am OK, thank you so much for your concerned and they said someone wrote in other TS website that "I was sick in a hospital" which it's not true, I am not sure if a person who wrote that meant it for me or not(might be other Venus), So to answer to that, I am better than OK, I am great, Happy, and very Healthy both of my body and mind.

Again, I thanks you guys so much for worrying with my well being, I was glad and fortunate to had met lots of great people from here which I value our friendship dearly, I thank you.

Venus"

Rookie Poster

No reply from the poster who inferred Venus was HIV positive. I asked him to back up his statement and, well, nothing. Somehow I'm not suprised.