Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried View Post
    That's not the argument, gay boy, & never has been. The gripe is whether or not you should be forced to hide who or what you are. Aren't you tired of the closet?
    You mean like straight people are forced to hide their sexuality?

Who's the gay boy? You fucking drama queen. "Forced"? No one is forcing anything here, you just enjoy using dramatic language. Drama is your power.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

No, like gays are FORCED to hide their sexuality. That's what the "don't tell" is all about in "don't ask, don't tell." It seems that the "don't ask, don't tell" policy doesn't adequately cover that fact the most gays forced out of the military didn't tell; they were spied upon and ratted out by those who weren't supposed to ask but couldn't suppress their curiosity...or should I say bi-curiosity.

Last edited by trish; 09-26-2010 at 09:32 PM.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    No, like gays are FORCED to hide their sexuality. That's what the "don't tell" is all about in "don't ask, don't tell." It seems that the "don't ask, don't tell" policy doesn't adequately cover that fact the most gays forced out of the military didn't tell; they were spied upon and ratted out by those who weren't supposed to ask but couldn't suppress their curiosity...or should I say bi-curiosity.

Are we talking about the law or the enforcement of the law?

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

LOL

The policy is "don't ask, don't tell." What do military courts construe as "telling?" Apparently a superior officer can search your personal belongings, say the text messages on your cell phone, for evidence that you're gay. This does not count as "asking." But if evidence is found, it counts as "telling."

Is this an issue of law or enforcement? Insofar as it involves both the officer conducting the search and the interpretation of the law by the military court it's an issue of both enforcement and the law.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

The policy is "don't ask, don't tell." What do military courts construe as "telling?" Apparently a superior officer can search your personal belongings, say the text messages on your cell phone, for evidence that you're gay. This does not count as "asking." But if evidence is found, it counts as "telling."

Is this an issue of law or enforcement? Insofar as it involves both the officer conducting the search and the interpretation of the law by the military court it's an issue of both enforcement and the law.

So by this logic I suppose people are are getting busted for being straight, too.

LOL

No. I don't suppose you can tell us what illogic would lead you to think so.

Veteran Poster

No. I don't suppose you can tell us what illogic would lead you to think so.

That's what I'm talking about. Without your typical wordplay, you don't have a leg to stand on.

LOL

NO, PLEASE TELL US what logic you use to conclude "people are are getting busted for being straight, too." Start with the premises of "don't ask, don't tell" and lead us step by step (naming the rules of logic as you use them) to the conclusion.

You do understand that the motto "don't ask, don't tell" only abbreviates the actual law which maintains, that you may not ask if a soldier is gay and that no gay soldier may volunteer the information. The law is not symmetric with respect to sexual orientation. The law does not prevent straights from revealing their orientation.

Last edited by trish; 09-26-2010 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post

Who's the gay boy? You fucking drama queen. "Forced"? No one is forcing anything here, you just enjoy using dramatic language. Drama is your power.
    You are! If you weren't gay, you wouldn't be in here looking for pictures of big cum squirting dicks. You can lie to yourself all you want, butt boy, but nobody else is stupid enough to buy into your sniveling denials.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried View Post
    You are! If you weren't gay, you wouldn't be in here looking for pictures of big cum squirting dicks. You can lie to yourself all you want, butt boy, but nobody else is stupid enough to buy into your sniveling denials.

It's the age old question, does liking trannies make me gay? And then you throw in some ridiculous drama. Is that how guys like you go through life?

LOL