Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Question for Asian trannies!

Do ya'll really not like black men?

I don't think it's just Asian T-Girls. From what I've read on here it seems many girls including black girls don't see black clients and most won't date black guys in real life. While I don't think the color of someone's skin is the issue, I think it's more of the stereotype that causes them to feel that way. I see many posts by black guys on here who talk thuggish or use ebonics(sp) and also make racial comments. That doesn't mean ALL black guys are like that. Many white and hispanic posters also make racial comments so it seems to be common on here. Some of the girls I know that don't date black guys say it is mainly due to the lack of respect they show and also the way they speak. They don't want to hear "nigga" or slang while trying to have a conversation or while having sex. They also don't want to date white or hispanic guys who talk the same way. It's unfortunate that a black guy who presents himself well, is respectful, and is not "ghetto" or a "thug" is automatically denied just because they think he could be like the others. That is just how some people view things, there are many girls who don't judge a book by it's cover.

On a side note about specifically Asian girls. They are usually smaller and might not be able to handle a black mans dick, lol. That "big black dick" stereotype can help or hurt you depending on the person. Some like em big and some small.

Just my 2 cents. I have nothing against anybody's race, sex, or preference. Thought I would share what I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by BiCuriousGeorge View Post
    I don't think it's just Asian T-Girls. From what I've read on here it seems many girls including black girls don't see black clients and most won't date black guys in real life. While I don't think the color of someone's skin is the issue, I think it's more of the stereotype that causes them to feel that way. I see many posts by black guys on here who talk thuggish or use ebonics(sp) and also make racial comments. That doesn't mean ALL black guys are like that. Many white and hispanic posters also make racial comments so it seems to be common on here. Some of the girls I know that don't date black guys say it is mainly due to the lack of respect they show and also the way they speak. They don't want to hear "nigga" or slang while trying to have a conversation or while having sex. They also don't want to date white or hispanic guys who talk the same way. It's unfortunate that a black guy who presents himself well, is respectful, and is not "ghetto" or a "thug" is automatically denied just because they think he could be like the others. That is just how some people view things, there are many girls who don't judge a book by it's cover.

On a side note about specifically Asian girls. They are usually smaller and might not be able to handle a black mans dick, lol. That "big black dick" stereotype can help or hurt you depending on the person. Some like em big and some small.

Just my 2 cents. I have nothing against anybody's race, sex, or preference. Thought I would share what I've heard.
    That big black dick myth is just that, a myth. Black dicks are not all that big and I see PLENTY of small dicked black men. Another one of their lies.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Judging by most of Freddie's posts he's a bit of an old Queen and I don't get why he'd have to make a post like this BUT he does have a point. Traditionally and still, Blacks are looked down on in most parts of Asia. In Thailand, many girls associate Black men with African Muslim men and won't go with them (for too many reasons to get into right now) so Black Americans usually have to introduce themselves as American right away, and then their money is as good as the next man's (as long as he's not that Muslim). In Japan, Black men have become very popular among girls and they seem to do extremely well, so while the rest of the population may look down on them - it may be of jealousy rather than anything else.

I don't think dick size has anything to do with it, there are plenty of tiny white/black/latin girls with Black men (and plenty of Black men with not so big dicks) but there is a discrimination amongst the Asian community, especially Asian's in Asia or first generation.

Very true Vanessa, they all aren't huge but on average black men are bigger then white, hispanic, and asians with asians being the smallest. But there are millions of each race and that is just the average. Look at Mint and Yasmin Lee, two Asian girls with pretty big cocks around 8 or so inches. I'm sure there are black men who have only 5 or so inches too.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    Do ya'll really not like black men?
    dunno about asians but us white chicks love our black men as long as there dicks are big thats all we really want,,,well atleast me anyways lol

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Veteran Poster

Never really bothered me cause I've never been attracted to asian tgirls or asian gg either. No sexual attraction to them whatsoever. Its always been that way with me.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another winner.

"That's what i thought you said."

Junior Poster

I dont get whats the big deal with any girls.. blk, white, spanic or asian not liking a blk man... I could careless if anyone dont like me for my skin color...as long as your not stopping me frm making my money and pay my bills...yes this black man pay his bills and drive a top of the line car...lol.. so anybody not liking me and i move on to the next girl.... I never hear any blk guys complant when the girl love them for being blk..I guess I can take the bad with the good better then the most people...and no am not saying am any better than any one...please...so if a girl dont like you and you think you should bad mouth her for that..I guess all the power to you..But I personally dont need to do any of the bad mouth, cause someone dont like me...am better then that...

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

im Asian but i like all people of color. guys with color even attract me a lot especially tan or brown or chocolate skin yum yum lol

as long as you treat me with utmost respect, a gentleman, clean and hygienic youre good to go! go go go fuck fuck fuck