Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    i was talkin to this trannie chick i met online and i was like i wanna talk on the phone and she was hesitate for awhile but she finally gave me her number and when she picked up she sounded like one of my boys and i was like whoa and hung up and never talked to her again. i think a feminine voice is very important
    From what I read, you are pretty damn disrespectful to trannies. It's really a shame, you are a very sad soul.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart View Post
    From what I read, you are pretty damn disrespectful to trannies. It's really a shame, you are a very sad soul.
    i've been tame on this site compared to the other one i've been on. i havent disrespected any particular chick on this board

i've been tame on this site compared to the other one i've been on. i havent disrespected any particular chick on this board
    No but it's like this, you want a girl that's 100% passable but you don't want to pay or contribute in any way. Transition is expensive, becoming "passable" takes a lot of money. On top of that you are ashamed of your attraction to Ts girls. So you want to keep it all in the closet for the sake of your own reputation, you are very selfish. Talking about running away whe you meet a broad shouldered girl, hanging up if she has a deep voice. That is very sad, I wonder how you treat genetic women? I almost feel bad for you, I think the men who chase Ts girls are more fucked up than we are.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart View Post
    No but it's like this, you want a girl that's 100% passable but you don't want to pay or contribute in any way. Transition is expensive, becoming "passable" takes a lot of money. On top of that you are ashamed of your attraction to Ts girls. So you want to keep it all in the closet for the sake of your own reputation, you are very selfish. Talking about running away whe you meet a broad shouldered girl, hanging up if she has a deep voice. That is very sad, I wonder how you treat genetic women? I almost feel bad for you, I think the men who chase Ts girls are more fucked up than we are.
    i aint never said i was proud of it but i'm learning to accept it. but yeah i prefer a trannie who looks totally female....why is this such a problem for alot of ya'll to comprehend? It's my preference, doen't everybody have them? it aint like I'm not going out of my way to disrespect any chicks who post here that don't match what i'm looking for.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

i aint never said i was proud of it but i'm learning to accept it. but yeah i prefer a trannie who looks totally female....why is this such a problem for alot of ya'll to comprehend? It's my preference, doen't everybody have them? it aint like I'm not going out of my way to disrespect any chicks who post here that don't match what i'm looking for.
    Why don't you fuck on off back to that other board then, Doris?
    You've been disrespectful to plenty of people on here already, whether they are girls who post or not. Your overall attitude for someone who has just joined here, stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Why don't you fuck on off back to that other board then, Doris?
    You've been disrespectful to plenty of people on here already, whether they are girls who post or not. Your overall attitude for someone who has just joined here, stinks.
    Co-sign. I hate ignorant people and guys with that "entitled" attitude. I'm the
    Commodity Freddie, not you. Get over yourself.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

I didn't realize that anybody could help 'contribute' to make a TS' voice more feminine. You really can't blame a guy for not wanting his girlfriend to sound like... well, Dr. Girlfriend!

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    most of the client ive met said to me i have a girly voice i dont know

even some client have told me once i answered the phone they taught im not Alyssa because my voice doesnt sound like a transexual but a girl, interesting.
    U have a very "girly" voice alyssa, love it!

But since most trannies did not have some kind of throat surgery, and most non-asian shemales have a deeper voice, would their voice/throat no be overly stressed if they wanted to sound girly for a long time? Do the "sex workers" here , use their own voice when interacting with clients??

"POOR IS THE TGIRL WHOSE PLEASURES DEPENDS ON THE PERMISSION OF ANOTHER"

Wow. People here cry about anything

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Its not so much the voice that I worry about on a girl, but what she says with that voice. Wouldnt matter if a girl had the nicest voice on earth, if she is saying hateful or rude things with it, it makes her a lot less attractive than a girl who may have a 'rougher' voice, but says nice things.