Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Have you ever been caught?

How many guys on here have GG friends that are cool with you being interested in TS ladies. And how many have been caught by your GG friends and they didn't know you were interested in TS ladies?

Happens to me all the time. People are usually surprised but over here in Thailand there is more understanding for TS. It still makes some people uncomfortable and I am the target for some jokes and ribbing but it rolls off my back. It's easy to put up with all of that when you are surrounded by beautiful ladyboys (when single) or have a ladyboy girlfriend because they really know how to make you happy!

Out here in Thailand its common for people to marry ladyboys. We can have the ceremony but can't register it with the government. So for the most part people are really accepting here especially with the more passable ladyboys.

Apparently, it's a bit like this in the phillipines. And from what I see in the dating websites there are literally thousands of single ladyboys looking for a boyfriend.

Check out, mythailadyboy.com or dateinasia.com.

Junior Poster

my gf 'caught' me once, as in i have a TS friend in my blackberry messenger, and she found out. it wasnt like i was keeping it a secret but i wasn't blatent about it either. and her and i have normal conversations, no dirty talk, so yeah not a big deal, but i do have a couple of TS friends in my facebook so she is kinda starting to develop some concerns now...more 'competition' for her..you know how girls think haha. anyway i'm a good boy. mostly.

Out here in Thailand its common for people to marry ladyboys. We can have the ceremony but can't register it with the government. So for the most part people are really accepting here especially with the more passable ladyboys.

THANKS! Wow, you lucky bastard, Is that how the city got it's name?

Last edited by pasta2000; 09-19-2010 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Adding

Quote Originally Posted by pasta2000 View Post

THANKS! Wow, you lucky bastard, Is that how the city got it's name?
    Haha yeah i guess so. But its not rosey for TS out here 100% of the time but much better than back home in Canada for me. If you wish to live free and happy you can do so if you are gay, or into ladyboys or whatever.

And I'm sure a lot more liberal than the states! Oh yeah, nice site also!

Quote Originally Posted by pasta2000 View Post
    And I'm sure a lot more liberal than the states! Oh yeah, nice site also!
    oh yeah those websites are really good. there are some working girls or party girls on there but most of the ladyboys on those sites are looking for a steady relationship. if you treat them with respect and they like you they will treat you like a king.

Good Stuff, now all I need to do is get over there!

Gold Poster

Having worked around strippers this one lass we were like brother and sister.We went out drinking heavily we went to this topless bar and afterwords I told her about this one bar that was open and we could continue drinking.It was a TS bar and from that point on I do believe the lass thought I was gay.Oh well I made a friend for life and someone I can truly trust.You can always have sex.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

got caught by one of my former GFs (gg) and she took it really badly. Some women just don't have the circuitry to understand the T thing. not that they're stupid, all of the girls i've dated or had relationships with have been of high intelligence, not a single dumb one as i can't stand those lol. BUT you can be super smart and still be biased or shocked or scared. The one i'm telling you about just took it totally backwards though she never thought i was gay, which was perhaps the thing that confused her the most: how come i can be ALL MAN and still look at a TS woman? in fact, she didn't even regard them as women, which i found offensive and sad but i didn't judge her. She was hurt as hell in her womanhood self-esteem until i guess she just moved on.

This has to do with some other related threads about the pros and cons of telling your GG significant other about your thing for TS. Not going into it here.

NO i haven't TOLD any other girl but i've been wanting really badly to tell one, prolly one of my lesbian girl friends (NOT lesbian GIRLFRIEND), you know, straight guys know lesbian girls whom they are friends with, and straight girls know gay guys whom they are friends with. Well, one of those. Just for the sake of sharing it with someone and having an intelligent conversation about it without feeling judged or mocked.