Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skinny_209.jpg 
Views:	2521 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	36202  

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FeeYuckYu
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    My only complaint on Thai boob jobs is that they come in 3 sizes only...extra small,sorta small,and...small.
    And that's a BAD thing? She looks good and the overall effect is esthetically pleasing to the eye, her boobs blending harmoniously and complementing the rest of her body because THE RIGHT SIZE WAS UTILIZED, about 300 CCs (full B, small C) of what looks to be saline, which is the SANE amount with her best interests in mind. TOO many with similarly low bodyfat have their flat chests stuffed with 400 or more CCs at their first boob job and it's a huge mistake. You can only get away with that type of first-time load if you have obesity-level bodyfat like Holly and other classic endomorphs with a tendency toward globularity, because the skin and underlying tissue will have sufficient "give" and creating a pocket for insertion is easy.

Dude holly is fine and isn't obese in anyway and i think you owe her an apology(you didnt even have to say her name) in fact i personally prefer girls with hips rather then bones i prefer girls like her and allanah and many other girls with real women features.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Yasmeen came in tonight to Trannylicious and she looked great-

but the real stunner/surprise of the evening was Carmen Cruz- who made a surprise appearance and looked incredible- the best I have ever seen her
    (not that she ever looke bad)- she just looks even better now! Lots of beauties out tonight PERIOD.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Quote Originally Posted by J
    haha, damian, great energy and u add alot here..but im sorry i cant let u just say stuff thats untrue...while this guy is an ass hiding behind a screen and is probably a real loser in real life, ur overdoing it with ur little sign off there...

a great attitude and being sweet will get u only so far in life...lets be honest, an sshole who looks good has a much better chance of scoring a freebie with any girl than the sweetest kindest middle aged jlub out there...

it was said in the heat pf passion and highly enjoyable but cmon 99% of these guys here have zero shot with any of these girls here without an ATM...

unless by a date u mean taken out to dinner
    I dont agree with that statement at all.Long before I got into the TS website biz I dated several very hot girls,some were one time dinner dates,some were fuck frenzies,and some were long term events....and none involved my ATM card(except to pay for dinner).

The problem most guys have is that they are "tranny chasers",and nothing is more unflattering or unappealing to a girl than a dude who is hot for a girl just because she has a cock.These girls are people,individuals and treating them with respect and genuine friendship will often times get you alot farther than any other approach.How far do you think you would get with a GG online or in person bywalking up to her and sayjng "how big is your vagina?" you'd be lucky to not get slugged....so why do guys think this approach is cool w/ TS's? If you head out for a night to have sex w/ a TS,you will most likely pay for it,but try being friends and respectful,you might be surprised.

To add to the original topic.I am a huge fan of big boobs...hell big girls for that matter...My Brasilian g/f is "voluptous" and i think Allanah is one of the hottest girls out there,Holly is cute too....to call them "fat" is totally disrespectful.What is fat or ugly to one person is beautiful to another....
    The fact that there are about 3 Thai girls w/ big tits IMHO sucks!Its part cultural and part social,but mostly cuz the docs dont have large implants in stock.

In general many members here think they know everything about everything and open their mouths with no regard to the feces that flies out.
    Ya'll need to trya little respect...in posting and dealing with girls...goes a long ways.

DJ Asia

www.worldwideshemale.com

Thanks for the compliment BTW DJ. :-* *MUAH*

I have been called fat on many occassions by those who preffer very thin, shapeless figures. AND I have been heavier than I am now many times, I don't deny my weight fluctuates.- But if having a woman's body (curves) is considered fat- then so be it. I wanted a female shape- hence why I bought boobs, hips, and ass- If I wanted a boys body I would have stayed that way.

BTW- I got back into working out about four months ago religiously and have trimmed down quite a bit- and I am so proud that my how fit, or toned I become, I will never loose my ass, hips, and boobs....

www.TransexualStarr.com

Default Yasmeen looks like an Asian Beyonce!!!!

Yasmeen is a breath of fresh air. It gets kinda boring seeing the same old girls all the time.

I think someone who has had 46 cosmetic surgeries, four breast augmentations, has researched the subject extensively, and has been around this world for a long time like myself does not have a limited comprehension of the subject. If you were trying to call me stupid, or ignorant on the matter, you failed miserably.

I work out for the same reason everyone else does-

to look better, feel better, be in better shape, more energy, better physical strenght etc. Curves does not mean fat. You can have big boobs and big hips and a big ass and have a tight stomach, and legs, and arms.

And again you assesement is wrong- implant size can be put in accordance with hormone breasts size. And you must of been high while you wrote what you did- because no plastic surgeon or doctor wpuld refer to us as male patients- we are not going to get pec implants dear- we are going for BREAST IMPLANTS.
    We are transsexual patients. Get the terms right.

www.TransexualStarr.com

and the scarcasm flows badly.

1. the most cosmetically altered woman according to the GWBR lives in central america- and at last count she had pver 65 surgeries

2. if you are so interested in what i had done and why- then take a look at my website, and it gives a detailed list, at what i have done what i did.
    not that i owe you nor anyone an explination-

3. who paid the bills? it really is none of your damn business.

4. people like you who sit & hide behind pc screens, and put down others at random, and misuse their intellect and writing abilities to contrive a scarcasm that speaks with an "i am so much better than you" tone, are usually miserable, hideous, fucks whom i would not suck their dicks if i was suffocating and there was oxygen in their balls.

5. next time you feel like calling someone obese- or nit picking at an appearance- have the balls to post a pic of yourself.

6. next time you want to be funny- try to tell a witty joke, instead of your tired scarcasm you have expressed several times in this post.

www.TransexualStarr.com

Junior Poster

Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    and the scarcasm flows badly.

1. the most cosmetically altered woman according to the GWBR lives in central america- and at last count she had pver 65 surgeries

2. if you are so interested in what i had done and why- then take a look at my website, and it gives a detailed list, at what i have done what i did.
    not that i owe you nor anyone an explination-

3. who paid the bills? it really is none of your damn business.

4. people like you who sit & hide behind pc screens, and put down others at random, and misuse their intellect and writing abilities to contrive a scarcasm that speaks with an "i am so much better than you" tone, are usually miserable, hideous, fucks whom i would not suck their dicks if i was suffocating and there was oxygen in their balls.

5. next time you feel like calling someone obese- or nit picking at an appearance- have the balls to post a pic of yourself.

6. next time you want to be funny- try to tell a witty joke, instead of your tired scarcasm you have expressed several times in this post.

Now that is when you pwn somebody.