Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

these are from the club-

she's very lovely in person- a woman can be tall and FLAWLESS
    shes got presence- an d beauty, what more can u ask for?

the guy in th elast pic is kinda cute hehe

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

The boobs were done 2 months ago here in Thailand.So many girls pay US doctors tons of cash for the work that can be done here in Thailand for a fraction of the cost.Like any other doctor,one needs to do a little research before allowing someone to carve up your body,but there are many great docs doing very nice work here.My only complaint on Thai boob jobs is that they come in 3 sizes only...extra small,sorta small,and...small.If you want some big boobs you have to pre arrange w/ the doctor so they can be specially ordered.

BTW..she had a little work done on her adams apple too.
    She is a cool girl,and a total top(contrary to a bttm scene she has shot)and you need an experienced rear end for her...she likes it hard and rough...and she's hung like a mule!

DJ Asia

www.worldwideshemale.com

Professional Poster

It costs at least 1300$ for a plane ticket to thailand....

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    It costs at least 1300$ for a plane ticket to thailand....
    Ive done the trip 5 times from LA to BKK never paid more than 700.00 on JAL or EVA..both very nice companies.

She was born here in Thailand and has relatives in Cambodia so it wasnt just a surgery trip.Even if you spend 1000.00 on a ticket the boob jobs here rarely cost more than 1000.00,usually less if you have a Thai friend who can convince the doctor not to charge you "Farang prices"

DJ Asia

www.worldwideshemale.com

Mega we know u werent being shady- just voicing you opinion

and no disrespect- but plastic surgery, is certainly NOT the thing you go bargain hunting for

www.TransexualStarr.com

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Mega we know u werent being shady- just voicing you opinion

and no disrespect- but plastic surgery, is certainly NOT the thing you go bargain hunting for
    Point taken,like I said in a previous post in this thread one needs to research doctors prior to surgery regardless if you are in the US or abroad.However here in Thailand all white non Asians are referred to as "Farangs" and we are viewed as walking ATM machines.There are 2 sets of prices for most everything here in Thailand..the Thai price and the Farang price.Having a Thai help you w/ translation and intial consultations can usually get you a better price than if you were to walk in off the street alone.

DJ Asia

www.worldwideshemale.com

Junior Poster

i'm sold, i'm getting some boobs.

Rookie Poster

Default You have to sooo see "Rogue Adventure" 26

Man ... oh man

The pumping she gives Lylia Lei (GG), is beyond belief. Lylia was craving her cock from the start to the finish and it looked tight in that snatch. For a girl who has had her arse split once or twice before from some big blokes , Lylia's eyes lit up when she placed her eyes on Yasmines weapon.

I can't recommend Rogue Adveture #26 enough. For those who have seen it ... thankgod Joey has gone down the bareback road as TS gonzo sex rocks.

hint can be found on a.b.e.transsexuals
    Cheers
    dreamerts

Quote Originally Posted by FeeYuckYu
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    My only complaint on Thai boob jobs is that they come in 3 sizes only...extra small,sorta small,and...small.
    And that's a BAD thing? She looks good and the overall effect is esthetically pleasing to the eye, her boobs blending harmoniously and complementing the rest of her body because THE RIGHT SIZE WAS UTILIZED, about 300 CCs (full B, small C) of what looks to be saline, which is the SANE amount with her best interests in mind. TOO many with similarly low bodyfat have their flat chests stuffed with 400 or more CCs at their first boob job and it's a huge mistake. You can only get away with that type of first-time load if you have obesity-level bodyfat like Holly and other classic endomorphs with a tendency toward globularity, because the skin and underlying tissue will have sufficient "give" and creating a pocket for insertion is easy.
    nice usage of vocabulary....however if you have ever spent anytime at all in Thailand,then you would understand my point......The world is a dull place when every single girl has the same sized boobs,and unfortunately except for post-op Kwan(whom I posted here a few weeks ago),and May who only does webcam these days,most Thai ladyboys have basically the same boobs.Your point is understood,but it doesnt change the fact that variety is the spice of life.

DJ Asia

I think his comments were very offensiive- stated in an intelligent way to lessen the blow.

To suggest that those who have a propensity for obesity are the ones who look best with larger implants is ABSURD. First of all- I think it was a direct hit at Holly. In which you called her obese in an idirect scarcastic manner. Clearly, you know that was just plain MEAN.Mean and a lie, as she is far from obese. F.Y.I she already had a lot of breast tissue hence was able to get a larger implant; we have discussed this personally.

Having had four breast augmentations- and seeing so many I can tell you that the size of an implant a doctor can fit has mainly to do with the amount of hormone breast growth the patient has. One should be on hormones at least one year to allow enough development before electing augmentation. I have seen skinny girls who develop natural b cup breasts and heavier girls who stay flat or have little grow-less a larger nipple. The skin is a muscle- and ALL implants when initially put in will look like they are extremely tight and way up in the chest. It will take a good year for them to drop and soften (if the surgery was done well). This of couse is different if you already have implants and are just changing the bag (then you will not go through that process).

My first set were 500 ccs- and I was no were near fat or had a lot of hormone breast growth.

And I would beg to differ that the implants discussed are saline. As from I have heard from most girls I have met who have had breast surgery in Thailand, they have silicone. However- the softest silicone implants come from the United States. Alot of times, girls will get implants in Mexico and abroad and they will be told they are silcone and in fact they are not. They are hydrogel implants- which are part silicone and are never as soft as 100 percent silicone gel implants. I have felt boobs from around the world ( I know, lucky me- he he) and the second best silicone feeling implants I have felt are from Euro Silicone in Europe, the second largest manufacture of silicone implants. I myself have silicone implants right now and it was the best choice material wise I made concerning my breasts.

Implant size should be addressed by height and width of the chest. Two small implants on a broader chest will often end up looking what I reffer to as a rail road track. Meaning- you can pass one trough it. Still, you may have large implants ans have this problem. All this has to do with the doctor. Hence why I urge anyone having this surgery to see THE BEST.
    I had two aestherically unpleasing breast augs. initially, then had to spend $13,000 ro correct most of the damage. To this day, one of my nipples is still lowr because of the work the first docotor did. I still need a Benelli lift (I had one already) on my right breast.

There are many factors that will determine a succesful augmentation- its acutally very complex.

www.TransexualStarr.com